[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I get if I want a laptop that doubles as an art tablet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1475012033749.png (45KB, 231x277px) Image search: [Google]
1475012033749.png
45KB, 231x277px
What should I get if I want a laptop that doubles as an art tablet?

Ive tried a computer with Ntrig like the SP3 before and the pen accuracy was Parkinsons tier, plus if you worked at resolutions over 500px the lines took seconds to put down.

Ive heard the Thinkpad line has laptops with digitizers, are those any good?
>>
File: 1473594184212.jpg (214KB, 800x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1473594184212.jpg
214KB, 800x1023px
Please respondo
>>
Not a laptop, but the VAIO Z Canvas might work for you.
>>
>>56952791
>a laptop that doubles as an art tablet?
This is like getting a gaming laptop. It will be shit for art and it will be a shitty laptop.
Just get a wacom tablet and a laptop with high dpi screen.
>>
>>56953806
I just want the stylus to be accurate. I dont need fancy features like a gorillion pressure levels
Is Thinkpad x220/230 any good?

And I ask /g/ and not just search it up because all people advertise are pressure levels, nobody ever talks about the feel of the surface or the pen accuracy
>>
>>56952791

asus flip
>>
>>56952791
A gun to shoot yourself
>>
>>56954695
I already have that though
Not to shoot self, only to protect me. A trusty Mosin.
>>
>>56954658
no dude, get a laptop and a wacom tablet. when you combine the two together you get worse parallax errors, lower precision, lower performance, and an uncomfortable experience as the computer (now a part of your display) heats up your hand to toast.

I tried the surface pro 2, thinkpad yoga 12, thinkpad yoga 14, surface pro 4, and some chink wacom tablet pc, and eventually settled with a wacom connect connected to a laptop
>>
I have the cube i7 stylus. I think it's pretty good, but I'm not really an artist, mostly use it for taking notes. Probably the best value you're gonna get though, 300$ for solid non-atom tablet with pressure sensitive wacom
>>
what about the toshiba dynapad? Ive heard that trupen is somewhere between the shitty ntrig and a normal wacom
>>
>>56954747
>should i get one of the good thinkpads
>says he has experience with the even shittier-than-shitty consumer thinkpads
pls
>>
>>56956749
X220 looks really damn good, IPS display, i7 with a real keyboard instead of manlet keys, I just gotta know if that pen works
>>
>>56957112
*x220t, im retarded
>>
ThinkPad Yoga 460
It uses Wacom AES.
>>
>>56952791
Try the HP digitizers in best buy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.