[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Carmine's last day at the Apple Store Is this what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (891KB, 1026x1103px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
891KB, 1026x1103px
>Carmine's last day at the Apple Store

Is this what it's like to escape hell /g/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzaky4CW-TQ
>>
File: Capture.png (18KB, 773x171px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18KB, 773x171px
>>56945362
Fuck off kike.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (8KB, 85x18px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
8KB, 85x18px
@56945389
>>
>>56945362
I worked Apple retail. It really is that bad. It was the most depressing, thankless, degrading job I've ever had. I don't consider myself to be particularly sensitive but day after day of rude customers and coworkers with a boss who yells in your face, it really gets to you. I got fired because I was recommending devices to customers based on their needs instead of trying to dig as far as I could into their pockets. Apple has created an environment that's harmful to customers and employees alike. True jews.

tldr I know his feels
>>
>>56945895
Alright dude.

Spill em.

Please I need the cozy.

I was in an Apple store last week. Not for any reason I was just surprised we had one in the ass end of nowhere.
>>
>>56945927
What do you want to know? Nothing exciting ever really happened other than stupid kids bricking phones with the 1970 trick and people bending the 6 plus.
>>
god the average persons life is so fucking awful
>>
>>56945945
I don't know sheet.

Is the customer base what you expect?

Paid on comission?

Do you get customers cuz I see you can customize your stuff online,
>>
>>56945362
>you will never have this much charisma and charm
>>
>>56945362
As someone who did tech support. Yes.

There was such a big sense of relief when I left that place.
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>56945362
Is this what its like to be a normie?
REEEEeeeee.... :(
>>
Why are they so happy he's leaving? What kind of atrocities did he commit working there that got people so worked up about never having to see him in their daily lives again?
>>
>>56946984
lol
>>
>>56945895
>I got fired because I was recommending devices to customers based on their needs instead of trying to dig as far as I could into their pockets.

You got fired for following standard Apple sales procedure?
Please shitlord, tell me more.
>>
>>56946984

It's called a "fond farewell", Apple does this for every employee when they leave.

You get a "warm welcome" when you first come into the store out of Core training too.
>>
>>56948181
Kek. Amazing that corporations feel the need to standardize shit like saying hello and goodbye
>>
>>56948316
This. When I walk into a Subway or some shit and three wageslaves chorus their rehearsed, company-mandated greeting line it gives me the heebie-jeebies.
>>
>>56945362
>Carmine
>long hair
>shitty beard
This is exactly how I would expected an Apple employee looked like.
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>56948175
>You got fired for following standard Apple sales procedure?
For not following standard Apple sales procedure.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.