[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have to give it to Moot for dealing with this bullshit for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: Christopher-Poole-Moot.jpg (50KB, 700x480px) Image search: [Google]
Christopher-Poole-Moot.jpg
50KB, 700x480px
You have to give it to Moot for dealing with this bullshit for over 10 years when Hiroshima can't even make it through 2

Why did he torture himself for this?
>>
>>56943482
For the lulz.
>>
Who's the cuck?
>>
>>56943482

>Why did he torture himself for this?

No self-esteem.
>>
time is irrelevant, hyoki's already lived through just as many \it{posts} as moot
>>
kukc
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-05+at+09.23.10).png (184KB, 1137x444px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-05+at+09.23.10).png
184KB, 1137x444px
>>56943482
I miss you Joot, come back and delete /pol/ if you want
>>
Because he loves the /jp/ and /s4s/.
>delete the pol
Well, now we can sell the /pol/ and the /v/.
>>
I miss Jewt, Teriyaki Hiroshima is mediocre at best

I remember when spooky scary skeletons was stickied
>>
>>56943567
That only means those faggots will spread to all the other boards even worse than right now.
>>
>>56943724
Everything will get worse here in any way.
>>
>>56943724
>implying
with no echo chamber their conditioning will eventually fade not to mention their fucking outpost on reddit is bringing in more of them to /pol/ who then go to the rest of the site
>>
>>56943519
Yea, Hiro probably values himself a lot more than he cares about 4Chan.
>>
I like Hiroshima Nagasaki more as a person, but i think it's apparent that moot managed the site better
>>
>>56943790
Jim takeover, when?
>>
It was his passion desu.
>>
>>56943817
>Jim
Who?
I want either shkreli or notch to take over desu. Minecraft kiddos don't know how to associate 'notch' with his real name anyway, so I don't think we'll get an influx of 10 year olds.
>>
>>56943840
The new dictator of 2ch.
>>
> when Hiroshima can't even make it through 2
what happened? he gone?
>>
File: 1475178294939.gif (304KB, 380x558px) Image search: [Google]
1475178294939.gif
304KB, 380x558px
>>56943724
>implying they don't try to give a sample of their shitposts on /g/ every day.
>>
>>56943482
>moot is never coming back and is probably enjoying his cushy job at google
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-25+at+07.31.23).png (166KB, 197x370px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-25+at+07.31.23).png
166KB, 197x370px
>>56944359
>enjoying his cushy job at google
he still didn't get his jewish princess
>>
>not wanting wt snacks back
>>
> Unironically believing 4chan is losing money
Gook wants an excuse to put his malware ridden ads all over the website. That's all.
>>
>>56943766
>their fucking outpost on reddit is bringing in more of them to /pol/
What's this?
>>
whatever principles moot claimed to have he negated when he sold out and joined the globalist faction. Now a naive patsy is going to sell out the site for real, put an end to the only truly free speech site on the internet and moot will escape blame while getting his slice of the pie
>>
File: 1444636130493.png (45KB, 1311x422px) Image search: [Google]
1444636130493.png
45KB, 1311x422px
>>56944478
>4chan
>free speech
hahahahaha
mods fuck with people just for being faggots anon-kun, no actual reason. you don't actually believe that 4chan was ever free as in freedom, did you?
it was just a question of whether mods cared or not.
but yeah, moot did definitely sell out, especially if you consider his ted talk where he mentioned that a persistent identity is one of the worst things about the modern internet, which, google has been championing since introducing google plus.
>>
>>56944478
>joined the globalist faction
lol oh god.
>>
>>56944520
This

Mods delete threads they don't like an abuse their power
>>
>>56943508
Jordan, the cuck. Sounds about right.
>>
File: 4893265342952.jpg (112KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
4893265342952.jpg
112KB, 500x750px
>>56944417
Joot was too beta for that jewess.
>>
>>56943482
It wasn't shit for first half of those years though.
>>
>>56944615
>It wasn't shit for first half of those years though.
>every january through june from 2003 to 2015, 4chan has been ok
dude i don't even know what u'r trying to say
>>
Moot was a good admin because he paid the bills on time and he'd interact with the community even if it he fucking with them like the clapping gif and freezing pol. Even when he seemed to be AWOL in 2011/2012 he would respond to emails quickly.

Hiro is pretty similar to moot in this regard, and he can afford to own 4chan since he's rolling in cash off of 2ch. It's just that he doesn't know the first thing about western net-culture and all his interactions come off looking like a bumbling fuck. But he'll be much better when he figures this whole clusterfuck out, you don't run a site like 2ch, which in japan has better brand recognition than Google, without being good at the job.
>>
>>56944697
>you don't run a site like 2ch, which in japan has better brand recognition than Google, without being good at the job.
>implying the people over at 2ch like hiro
>implying he didn't fuck them over into making 2chan
>>
>>56944520
You do know that Reddit and this website are identical aside from the layout and the added feature of anonymity right? The foundation is the same for both websites. They're paying the price for adding anonymity because CLEARLY it's not worth it and it's destroying the site.

https://www.reddit.com/help/contentpolicy/ versus http://www.4chan.org/rules

Prove to me how they're different. Don't worry, I'll wait. Freedom of speech only applies to government. Meaning they cannot censor you. However, this does not mean you have freedom from consequence of said speech. This does not and has never applied to companies. Companies have the freedom of speech to remove freedom of speech. In fact, they can even refuse service if they don't like you. Example, a religious company refusing service to a homosexual. I'm all for this site, but don't bullshit anyone with this false sense of freedom of speech on this site. Never existed.

Also, the reason why this gets past so much is because of how the site is designed. It's hard to police everyone. It's also the consequence of having anonymity. You'll have a lot of awful people with serious mental issues moving here because no other social media website would accept them.

This is why he left. He saw that it was not worth it. The idea is amazing. I love the fact we're all neutral and if used properly this is a great philosophy, but it adds the consequence of what I said above. There's no way to fix it and due to that, it might be impossible to reach that fantasy. Moot certainly realized it. However, with >>>/vip/ it might warrant better content because everyone there is a paying customer. Guess we'll see.

4chan saw this and tried to fix it with /b/. They knew people with issues would come here and they wanted to give them a safe space (ironically) to be shitty, but other boards were supposed to be like Reddit. However, this implied people who were anonymous would be respectful and follow the rules. Shockingly they didn't.
>>
>>56944741
Futaba got made due to 2ch having like a month of downtime didn't it?

But yeah, Futaba hates 2ch. Less so about hating the owner though. Its like how 4chan hates reddit but doesn't care about Steve Huffman. The animosity to Hiro only came after him and that US Army guy got into their ownership spat.
>>
>>56944872
dude
what are you even talking about right now?
why even bring reddit up? who mentioned it?
genuinely confused as to why you would even write out this wall of text, thinking i had anything to say about reddit. please, fuck off. all i care about is this website, nothing more and nothing less. don't side track what little conversation i get to have on a daily basis.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.