[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well that was short lived, already getting shafted and it ain't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 5x-gallery-thumb-01.jpg (75KB, 944x734px) Image search: [Google]
5x-gallery-thumb-01.jpg
75KB, 944x734px
Well that was short lived, already getting shafted and it ain't even been a year
>>
>>56943370
What need to you have that is not satisfied by your current phone?
You know you dont always have to have the newest phone right?
>>
>not buying a new phone every month
>>
>>56943406
>not dropping ur phone by accident every week and calling ur parents to buy u the newest one.
>making it
>>
I really don't understand phones outside of a status symbol anymore. There are no apps that demand better hardware. I cannot find a single compelling reason to upgrade.
>>
>>56943370
How is it getting shafted? It's a great phone and it does everything I need it to do whilst be aesthetic as fuck
>>
is this still worth getting

I need a new phone in the near future
>>
>>56943370
B O O T L O O P
O
O
T
L
O
O
P
>>
wot
>>
>>56943370
I am just shocked that Google decided to stop supporting something they recently released. It's almost like they've done this for every single piece of hardware they've released in their entire existence.
>>
>>56943460
I don't get it either. I played around with an S7 and while the screen is nicer, I didn't notice much difference between it and my S5 in terms of everyday functionality. Unless you are really into VR or some higher end games, it's pointless. Most people just use their phone to text, take photos, look up shit, and play Candy Crush. No need to buy a $800 phone for that.
>>
Nobody cares...it had no landscape keyboard...it was fucking shit.
>>
>>56943438
>making it memes on /g/
When did /fit/ spill over
>>
>>56943379
I'm a developer and the Nexus line has always been a faithful standby to make sure I'm doing shit right on Android.

Looks like that got more difficult.
>>
>>56944892
>not using aosp on a vm
pajeet pls
>>
>>56944930
Oh, okay, in my next presentation meeting I'll just pass the laptop around to each person.
>>
>>56943996
Most of the phones they've stopped supporting still get regular updates, google has a strange definition of stopped support
>>
>>56944947
You wouldnt be complaining about the price of a single device if your work was worthy
>>
>>56943379
>>56943460
>>56944032
Most people I see with the newest phones, just phones in general, only use them for texting, browsing, and f2p games.

Does every iOS update require the best hardware?
>>
>>56945218
Yes.
>>
>>56943438
>not working at google and getting a free phone every year for christmas

I still haven't opened the 5x they gave me.
>>
>>56944032
the camera is really the only reason I use flagships anymore and even then it's still shit so what's the point
>>
>>56945390
They didn't give a 5x last year you nigger they gave some shitty smartwatch.
>>
>>56945072
>you shouldn't complain about having to spend an extra $250 every year
Rich people don't stay rich by throwing their money away senselessly.
>>
>>56946666
Rich people are provided with iPhones for free
>>
How? It's getting 7.1 by the end of the year (albeit without the gay circle launcher and tech support in settings) and will probably continue getting updates until at least the 2 year anniversary
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.