[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mozilla has a search deal with Yahoo. Yahoo recently reveal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1465999530577.png (152KB, 1045x580px) Image search: [Google]
1465999530577.png
152KB, 1045x580px
Mozilla has a search deal with Yahoo.

Yahoo recently revealed to scan emails for the NSA.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-yahoo-nsa-exclusive-idUSKCN1241YT

Therefore, Firefox is pwned by the NSA.

Why has nobody from /g/ initiated trolling operations against Mozilla to guilt-trip them into dropping the search deal (and losing a ton of money in the process)?
>>
because we love firefox and only want the best for it
>>
>>56942521
4chan is part of the botnet now. no going back, fag.
>>
>>56942521
>trolling operations against Mozilla
Is that what you live for?
>>
>>56942521
OP don't know about "about:config". Btw phishing sites are downloaded from google.
>>
>>56943210
Yes.
>>
all these new problems springing up with firefox and im not having any of them cause i use pale moon ;^)
>>
implying i say anything in emails that i wouldnt want anyone seeing.

if i got shit to say that may raise a flag, i do it in person
>>
>>56942521
>Therefore, Firefox is pwned by the NSA.

FF is open-source. If you're really that suspicious, then call for an audit.

Although I imagine most dedicated Mozilla fans are actually using FF forks, or SeaMonkey.
>>
>>56943356
>FF is open-source. If you're really that suspicious, then call for an audit.

the issue is that Yahoo is not open in any way - in fact they are collaborating with the government, and all your searches in Firefox now get sent there.
>>
>>56942521
>Therefore, Firefox is pwned by the NSA.
Then switch your search engine to DuckDuckGo. Simple as that.
>>
>>56943384
>and all your searches in Firefox now get sent there.
unless you, y'know, change the default search engine.
>>
File: 1475613808965.jpg (130KB, 340x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475613808965.jpg
130KB, 340x640px
>>56943494
OP will don't get it.
>>
File: netsurf.png (16KB, 308x86px) Image search: [Google]
netsurf.png
16KB, 308x86px
>>56942521
I would use NetSurf as my main browser if I could just download images with it.
It does support HTML 4.01 and CSS 2.1 which is enough for me. And is also very lightweight nedding only a few MB of memory.

But I can't right-clic and image and download it, and that's a fatal flaw for me. Hopefully will be implemented in next release.
>>
>>56942521
Why try killing the company that makes the only alternative left to the Chrom* monoculture?
>>
>>56942521
Why is this a problem? I literally have nothing to hide.
>>
>>56943561
That's a tiny as weather stone. Every one I've ever seen has had like a 3' diameter
>>
>>56943732
You don't say. If you're running windows install teamviewer and send me the password. I'll inspect every file just to make sure it does comply with the current laws, for your safety.
>>
File: Brendan-Eich.jpg (67KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Brendan-Eich.jpg
67KB, 620x400px
>>56942521

>Mozilla (Brendan Eich) calls on users to protect Firefox from the NSA
>Wednesday 15 January 2014
http://www.wired.co.uk/article/mozilla

WELP.

The ball is in your court, SJWs.
>>
>>56943827
You < NSA

It's perfectly reasonable to believe that the nsa has no ill intent when collecting my data. You, on the other hand, would probably add my pc to your bot net.
>>
>he doesn't know how to turn all that off
You're as dumb as the people that say Chromium is a botnet.

Chrome, on the other hand, is 100% botnet.
>>
>>56943961
It's almost like the whole NSA exposure from Snowden never happened.

Nice try, NSA, we're not falling for it.
>>
>>56943977
yes we are
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.