[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are we gonna get a good 4" phone again, /g/? I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

When are we gonna get a good 4" phone again, /g/?

I just bought a second-hand Xperia M to my sister and I almost regret giving it to her. The phone is just so beautiful and so comfortable and satisfying to use. Of course, the keyboard is a bit smaller than I have on my phone but it's still perfectly usable.

Why can't we have 2016-compliant specs, such as 2 GB of RAM, LTE, non-shit CPU, and 2000 mAh battery all in a 4" phone? Don't tell me it's impossible. At that size, the phone doesn't even have to be super thin. A little more thickness is perfectly fine for a 4" phone.

Why is the market full of 5" - 6" dull looking flat pancakes? I don't believe people wouldn't buy a small phone in 2016. I know I fucking would.
>>
IPhone SE m8
>>
get an AppleTM2 iPhone SE
>>
>>56940989
>>56940990
I'm an Android person. I can't function without being able to change literally everything I want. If I could run Android natively on iPhone, I'd already have one.
>>
Get bigger hands manlet
>>
>>56941033
jailbreak
>>
>>56941053
This. If you want a phone that's both small and performs well, Apple has the market cornered.
>>
>>56940953

hear hear. need gud smaller fones.

the sony xperia z compact line is not too bad in its size. tips for alternatives welcome tho.
>>
>>56941045
Can we fucking stop this shitty manlet meme?
Fuck you. My hands are big enough for a 5" phone alright. I just don't want a phone that big. Hear that? I don't want a big phone despite having big hands. Can your brain grasp that concept?
>>
>>56940953
I feel you mate, I got the Z5C which is aaalmost what you're looking for but slightly bigger.

I cannot fathom why not a single manufacturer, not even any chink phones, make decent and compact phones, everything must be 5"+
>>
OP, I had an Xperia until 3 years ago when It got rekt. It was a brilliant phone.
>>
>>56941076
>>56941098
I actually got a Z1c, coming from Xperia L. Even though Z1c is actually a tiny bit smaller than the XL, it's very uncomfortable to use because it's a fucking brick design, while the XL has arched back which sat neatly in my hand. Also, the glass back may look classy but fuck does it collect fingerprints like hell and feels cold all the time.

And to top of all that, I probably got fucked over since I bought it over the internet. The device I got is faulty. I don't even feel like typing out what all is wrong with it. I'll try sending it back but I don't expect to be too successful. There goes my $270.
>>
Just got an Xperia z5 compact, which is slightly bigger then an iphone se (only slightly), despite the larger screen.

Feels like a good bit of hardware. Only problem for me, is the only smart phone/tablet I had previously owned was a Nexus 7, so I was not aware that the carrier could make unlocking the bootloader such a fucking pain in the arse, so am kind of stuck with an unlockable/unrootable brick...

But if you get hold of a z5 with an unlockable bootloader, it would probably be a pretty good phone.

I was also considering an SE, but the jailbreaking community is complete shit compared to the android community, and FOSS doesnt even seem to be a thing.
>>
File: 1474653895934.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474653895934.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
Have you considered the iPhone SE? Not even memeing, the specs are top notch and the price is somewhat fair (around $399 the 64gb model)
>>
>>56941438
I just want a mid-range phone with specs that are not shit. It's not that I'm a poorfag, I simply refuse to pay anything more than $300 for a fucking phone, and I view people buying $500+ phones as outright retarded.

As I said, maybe I'd get an iPhone if it wasn't so expensive AND if I could run Android on it. But I'd still be on the edge since buying an expensive phone is one thing but getting spare parts for said phone's something completely different.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.