[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samsung = explosions LG = bootloops >ever having fallen for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: Flag_of_Japan_and_South_Korea.png (56KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Japan_and_South_Korea.png
56KB, 2000x1333px
Samsung = explosions
LG = bootloops

>ever having fallen for the Korean meme
TOP, TOP KEK

It was a meme, a fucking bubble. Korean electronics were always built with flaws, and then when they got really big-headed they decided they could charge Japanese prices for it. Meanwhile Japanese stuff has always been solid, sturdy, built to last, sensible, no gimmicks. Not cheap, but you know exactly what you're getting and can rely on its quality. That 'Coreans' ever thought they were on the same level as Japs is laughable.

German shit is a meme too. Fancy, shiny at the cost of terrible reliability. Only chumps fall for this shit.

>TOP TIER
Japanese
>OK TIER
Taiwanese, Dutch, Swedish
>GAMBLE TIER
Chinese
>MEH TIER
American, Italian, French
>COMPLETE GARBAGE TIER
Korean, German

Expect Hyundais and Kias to start malfunctioning on a massive scale in 2017.
>>
/g/ - Consumerist nationalism
>>
I don't know what it is, but Asians can't into aesthetics. Just look at fucking touchjizz
>>
File: Front_and_back_of_the_Nexus_6P.jpg (116KB, 650x726px) Image search: [Google]
Front_and_back_of_the_Nexus_6P.jpg
116KB, 650x726px
>>56937336
>Huawei
>Gambled

>Won

FeelsGoodMan
>>
>>56937438
Oh yea im lovin my new Nexus 6p. Way better than my fried motherboard note 4
>>
File: 1474126751510.jpg (50KB, 636x476px) Image search: [Google]
1474126751510.jpg
50KB, 636x476px
>>56937438
>AMOLED
>Won

AMOLED is designed to degrade, m8.
>>
File: lky.jpg (125KB, 1019x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lky.jpg
125KB, 1019x1024px
>Japanese
>no gimmicks
>>
>>56937336
pretty sad that the Korean's can't even outperform the Chinese anymore.

honestly I'm impressed with how far the Chinese have come.
>>
>>56937438
>Got 6P
>Screen bent out of frame within the first month
>Neither Google nor Huawei's warranties cover it
>No way to fix it
>Been using a bent ass phone for almost a year due to shoddy chink craftsmanship

Never again, Huawei.
>>
>>56937336
>Meanwhile Japanese stuff has always been solid
>Made in China
>>
>>56937564
Owned Note 4 for 2 years and checked for degradation and burn in before I got the 6P.
I don't use 100% brightness all the time like a normie.

>Won

Fuck off retard.
>>
>>56937692
A handful of their phones are made in Japan though because nationalism.
>>
File: china.jpg (11KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
china.jpg
11KB, 250x190px
>>56938849
Nationalism will bring us victory!
>>
>>56937336
>SUPREME LEADER TIER
Best Korean
>TOP TIER
Japanese
>OK TIER
Taiwanese, Dutch, Swedish
>GAMBLE TIER
Chinese
>MEH TIER
American, Italian, French
>COMPLETE GARBAGE TIER
Korean, German

FTFY, friend.
>>
>>56937735
>2 (the gigantic number of TWO!) years

Wew lad
That surely proves AMOLED doesn't degrade! Case closed guise!
>>
>>56937357
He's right though. I always avoid buying Korean shit. It's the way my dad taught me.
>>
>>56937336
>japan
FUCKING WEEB.
>>
>>56937682
Really? The 6P still has bending problems? You'd think they would've corrected that issue by now.
>>
samsplode
>>
>>56937336
>LG = bootloops
Never happened to me not any of the people I know that own LG phones, and it's a wide array from the lowest range to the flagships
>>
Where is the Finnish ?
Nokia, I hope they back again.

Meanwhile, Im enjoying the best flagship of 2016, HTC 10.
>>
>>56937336
(You)
>>
>>56937362
I noticed that too, they're always into full shits without style/minimalist/etc.
Just try to shove as much features as they can.
>>
>>56937336
>TOP TIER
>Japanese
Agreed
>OK TIER
>Taiwanese, Dutch, Swedish
Not familiar with Taiwanese and Dutch tech, but agreed for Swedish tech.
>GAMBLE TIER
>Chinese
It's not really a gamble if you buy from non-"chink" manufacturers and reliable sources.
>MEH TIER
>American, Italian, French
I'd say German shit belongs here as well.
>COMPLETE GARBAGE TIER
any other country falls here.
>>
>>56940393
They're gonna announce some android smartphones this year, don't they?
>>
File: samsung_reuters-624x351.jpg (20KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
samsung_reuters-624x351.jpg
20KB, 638x359px
>>56937336
>Meanwhile Japanese stuff has always been solid, sturdy, built to last, sensible, no gimmicks. Not cheap, but you know exactly what you're getting and can rely on its quality.
>>
>>56939442
S3 is ok. :^)
>>
>>56940352
It happened to a friend of mine's flagship. LG has ok TV's, but shit everything else.

Xperias are pretty good tier if you get the right model.
>>
>>56940393
Everyone worth something from Nokia jumped to Jolla.
>>
>>56937336
That's no surprise, considering that South Korean electronics are assmbled in North Korea. If you buy Korean, you are literally supporting communism, slave labor, and nuclear proliferation.
>>
>>56937336

It is not Korea's fault.

Japanese tech industry grew up in a time when quality was valued.

Samsung grew up in a time where.consumerism rules. Electronics are not meant to last longer than a year, and sales are decided by.marketing and spec numbers.

It is why we get things like thw Galaxy line, which look great.on paper, but in real usage have terrible build quality and very little usability compared to other Android phones.
>>
>>56937336
>american
>meh tier
Opinion discarded. Fuck off, weebshit.
>>
>>56937336
koreans are only good at mechanical engineering
never electronics
>>
>>56943335
and BBQ's
>>
>>56943171
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>56937336
>OK TIER
>Taiwanese, Dutch, Swedish

What the fuck is made in Netherlands and Sweden?
>>
>>56943806
ASML and IKEA
>>
>>56943812
Made in ching chong kong dong
>>
>>56940041
>Implying I'm some poor retard that can't upgrade at the reasonable pace of 2 years
>Implying I'm going to keep my phone for the next 5 years of my life

Kill yourself.
>>
>>56937362
sonyshit looks good
>>
>>56937336
>German shit is a meme too. Fancy, shiny at the cost of terrible reliability. Only chumps fall for this shit.

I can feel the poverty seething through your keyboard. How's it feel to know that you'll never be able to afford anything of real quality?
>>
>>56940049
This. The chinks have the cheap shit covered, and the japs have the decent quality market. What do the gooks have?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.