[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to watch a video on YouTube >NSA ads I'm screwed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20161005-024618.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161005-024618.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>try to watch a video on YouTube
>NSA ads

I'm screwed aren't I? the botnet spying hard on me.
>>
The botnet is not spying on you. You ARE the botnet.
>>
>>56934681
look at that fucking nose, fucking disgusting

somebody please kill these people asap, thx
>>
So the people responsible for operating IRL Big Brother system are wearing fucking flannel shirts?
>>
>>56934892
You think they all wear suits with sunglasses and carry briefcases and guns?
>>
>>56934681
You are being invited to join the Illuminati OP.
>>
>>56934914
Not exactly, but I didn't expect them to look like fucking hipsters.
>>
File: 1474985622776.jpg (13KB, 410x206px) Image search: [Google]
1474985622776.jpg
13KB, 410x206px
>>56934681
NO this is absolute opposite. You must be so spotless they think you are career material. Why not?
>>
>>56934681
>NSA ads

The NSA doesn't advertise. Secrecy is kind of their thing. It's only been in the last 15 or so years that anyone from the Federal Government has even officially acknowledged what the NSA does. People had pretty much assumed that it had to do with communications, and surveillance, but officially it wasn't something government officials discussed openly. They still don't really.
>>
File: giphy.gif (805KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
805KB, 500x220px
>was talking to myself alone in car about a YouTube video I hadn't watched in months
>get home
>it's number one suggested video
>>
>he doesn't have YouTube red

I got it when I started a Google play music trial. It never stopped working even when it expired.
>>
File: IMG_0625.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0625.png
66KB, 554x400px
>>56934930
>>56935020
I would honestly work for the NSA.
>>
>>56934974
Hipsters are just feminine lumberjacks anyways.
>>
>>56935089
Say you're working at NSA Somebody puts a code on your desk,something nobody else can break.Maybe you take a shot at it and maybe you break it.And you're real happy with yourself, cause you did your job well.But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East.Once they have that location,they bomb the village where the rebels were hiding and fifteen hundred people you never met,never had no problem with,get killed.Now the politicians are sayin,"Oh,send in the Marines to secure the area" cause they don't give a shit.It won't be their kid over there,gettin shot.Just like it wasn't them when their number got called,cause they were pullin a tour in the National Guard.It'll be some kid from Southie takin shrapnel in the ass.And he comes back to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from.And the guy who put the shrapnel in his ass got his old job, cause he'll work for $0.15 a day and no bathroom breaks.Meanwhile, he realizes the only reason he was over there in the first place was so we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price.And,of course, the oil companies used the skirmish over there to scare up domestic oil prices.A cute little ancillary benefit for them, but it ain't helping your buddy at $2.50 a gallon. And they're takin' their sweet time bringin the oil back, of course, and maybe even took the liberty of hiring an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink martinis and fuckin play slalom with the icebergs, and it ain't too long til he hits one, spills the oil and kills all the sea life in the North Atlantic. So now your buddy's out of work and he can't afford to drive, so he's got to walk to the fuckin job interviews, which sucks cause the shrapnel in his ass is givin him chronic hemorrhoids. And meanwhile he's starvin, cause every time he tries to get a bite to eat, the only blue plate special they're servin is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State.
>>
>>56935240
Noice pasta.
>>
>int year = 2016
>ads
>>
File: HVUKHVb.jpg (65KB, 455x758px) Image search: [Google]
HVUKHVb.jpg
65KB, 455x758px
>>56935240
Fuck them, could use less niggers in this world anyway. They the ones causing overpopulation next to poo to loo shit skins. Fuck my buddy too, time to unfriend.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.