[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guy #1 has: >Adobe Photoshop CC >Adobe Premiere CC >3DS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1336715775_1.jpg (73KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1336715775_1.jpg
73KB, 640x426px
Guy #1 has:
>Adobe Photoshop CC
>Adobe Premiere CC
>3DS MAX 2017

Guy #2 has:
>GIMP
>kdenlive
>Blender

Both of them are experienced and know everything about the software they use, will guy #2 be able to do the same quality work for the same amount of time as guy #1?
>>
He wouldn't want to use software that doesn't respect your freedom
>>
>>56934432
I prefer GIMP over photoshop
Blender is just not as good as Premiere for video editing
Don't know about that 3rd gay shit
>>
>>56934432
yes

Nonfree cucks rekt and BTFO
>>
nobody works alone. if guy #1 works in a shop that uses GIMP, Blender, etc... then he's going to have a rough time collaborating with his co-workers. same is true in reverse.

it sounds like you've designed your question in such a way that you're basically asking if two people who are equally productive will be equally productive. the answer is yes, because your question is tautological. the only variable you've left unfixed is whether everyone around him is working with compatible software or not, and there's no way of knowing unless you ask.
>>
>will guy #2 be able to do the same quality work for the same amount of time as guy #1?

Guy 2 will do a worse job (due to being an aspie) but do it quicker due to his focus (being an aspie) so you can quickly identify that he's a retard and call Guy 1 to do it properly.
>>
File: tucc.jpg (38KB, 800x767px) Image search: [Google]
tucc.jpg
38KB, 800x767px
>>56934432
Depends on the work. If they both work at McDonalds there's probably little difference in their performance.
>>
>>56934432
yes
>>
No.
>>
>>56934460
Even a webdev can do some if not all his/her work in gimp (colour problems can be solved with plugin).
>>
>>56934451
/r/iamverysmart
>>
I don't know about the others, but photoshop is vastly superior to GIMP.

It's a shame, but there you go.
>>
>>56934432
How is anyone supposed to know unless it is tested?
>>
>>56934446

>blender
>video editing
>>
>>56934534
i honestly don't know what point you're trying to make. i'm guessing it's something i would understand if i browsed reddit, but if you wanted to make a joke redditors would understand, maybe you should just go back there?
>>
File: koira.jpg (18KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
koira.jpg
18KB, 313x286px
>>56934446
Why would you post that webm on a blue board? You aiming to get banned?
>>
File: 1472159353171.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472159353171.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>56934628
In my inebriated state it seemed like a good idea
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.