[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ I'm fed up of my neighbour playing loud music all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: P4B-front.jpg (476KB, 2602x2145px) Image search: [Google]
P4B-front.jpg
476KB, 2602x2145px
/g/ I'm fed up of my neighbour playing loud music all the time. I want some cheap but powerful speakers I can use to get some revenge.
Can you recommend some?
>>
>>56934059
> /g/ I'm fed up with my neighbours hating this one douche who plays loud music so now I want to be the douche and finally get some attention from other humans. How do I loud?
>>
talk to him
call the cops
slip a piss puck under his door
>>
What you need to do is play loud music at the times when he is quiet (like in the middle of the night sleeping). Do that a few times and he might get the message. Either that or he comes around and complains and you can go 'Ha!' and tell him why. If you just go and complain to him it can escalate. You could ask nicely but it doesn't always work.
>>
microlab soolo 7c or 9c
>>
>>56934059
Get a sub.
>>
File: 42330-0-42330_1000x1000.jpg (88KB, 787x1000px) Image search: [Google]
42330-0-42330_1000x1000.jpg
88KB, 787x1000px
>>56934059
A pair of old floorstanding towers, optionally a sub on the side.

I have pic related without a sub, on an old-ish low-end receiver. They'll easily go loud enough that my neighbors 2 apartments away from mine can use soundhound or shazam on their phones to identify what I'm playing. The walls in this building are all solid concrete walls too.

I know this because I've cranked my volume up as high as my receiver allowed once, just to see what kind of silliness my system is capable of.
I don't recommend doing this even for revenge on one neighbor, cause it's going to affect more than just that one asshole and you'll be no better.
But if you want to be the bigger asshole, your choice. You'll probably be out of an apartment sooner than your neighbor if you do try to one-up him like that.

The proper way to go about something like this is to complain to your landlord. Gather signatures from your other neighbors, send a formal complaint. Then you start logging the times that your neighbor is annoying, and a week later you send another complaint with this log included. Then maybe you'll get lucky and the asshole gets evicted.
>>
>>56934059
>speakers

get a 1000w subwoofer

it'll make his (and yours) furniture scatter and violates the colon
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.