[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay now im pissed after the Google presentation. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 2014311123148711734_20.jpg (78KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
2014311123148711734_20.jpg
78KB, 800x450px
Okay now im pissed after the Google presentation. I don't mean to come off as racist but how do we get these cheap ass Indians out of our tech companies?

They're polluting innovation and progress by holding back so the homeland can catch up, among other reasons.

We need to start revoking and removing these god damned hsb1 fuckers back!
>>
>indians prevent progress
Its capitalism. If it wasnt for indians another person willing to work for almost no money would dominate.
>>
File: white_tears.jpg (71KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
white_tears.jpg
71KB, 600x800px
are this butthurt's threads?
>>
>>56930916
You created this shitty pixel phone, asshole! How can my Nexus 6 have stereo sound but not this? Fuck you
>>
File: Google Pixel Cheerleaders.jpg (349KB, 1378x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Google Pixel Cheerleaders.jpg
349KB, 1378x1008px
DATH 2 APPAL
>>
>>56930916
>white tears is slang for cum
>>
>>56930941
>They're polluting innovation and progress by holding back so the homeland can catch up, among other reasons.
The iPixel iPhone is $650. Average Indian salary is ~$300/month. It is not targeted to the Indian market. What are those other reasons?
>>
>>56931043
>>56931043
aw why'd you have to tell him, now he'll never post it again
>>
>>56931077
Not mad racist faggot but that phone for $650 is not designed to be sold to anyone. They literally made an entire phone brand to maybe pick up apple stragglers after the iphone 6/7 fiascos and delay.
>>
>>56930769
>I don't mean to come off as racist but how do we get these cheap ass Indians out of our tech companies?
>our tech companies
tech companies will take advantage of pajeet until it's no longer convenient
>>
>>56931189
>that phone for $650 is not designed to be sold to anyone.
After the consumer-friendly prices of the Nexus line, there really is no option but to agree with you.

$650 is completely retarded. You hear, Google? Retarded!
>>
>>56931222
But now google can say 'What does apple have that android doesn't have? Broken bendy phones.'

It's explicitly to kick apple and gtfo. The fewer they can sell, the fewer they have to make. Then they can go on business as normal shilling Nexus with a few more points on their stock.
>>
>>56931265
>It's explicitly to kick apple and gtfo.
How is this a sound business goal?

>Shall we make a product with a good price that makes our customers happy?
>No! Give it a very high price, to make our competitor's customers unhappy!

That makes no sense. What benefit are you bringing to your business by not satisfying your OWN customers, AND not winning over your competitor's customers?
>>
>>56930769
Its not racist to stand up and say that your country is for your own kind.

Also what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
Google Wifi was my biggest cringe of the day. Why not build Google Wifi features into Google Home and call it a day?
>>
File: d1.png (894KB, 612x1220px) Image search: [Google]
d1.png
894KB, 612x1220px
>>56930769
Welcome to capitalism on a global scale.

The most powerful people in the world are pushing to improve technology in mass population shitholes so they gain billions of more potential employees willing to work for a fraction of their western counterpart. It sounds good when you think with your feelings, doesn't sound good when the people proposing this realize that they could be the most intelligent and educated person on a subject but fail to find a career because you refuse to work for a wage that would put you into absolute poverty.

The best thing about this is that the west is actively working against their own interests, destroying the future prospects of their children because they saw a photo of a crying African child.
>>
So as it stands now, other than the camera being arguably better, is there any reason to get a Pixel over a 6p or 5x?
>>
>>56931600
The CPU is different, no? I am not seeing iPixel benchmarks anywhere yet.
>>
>>56931615

I mean, yeah, but won't performance ultimately be negligible? People during the livestream weren't enthusiastic about it.
>>
>>56931620
>won't performance ultimately be negligible?
We won't know without the benches.
>>
>>56931600
The SoC is much better. The 6p had an overheating piece of shit and the 5x's was significantly weaker.
Specs-wise this phone is very good.
>>
>>56931734

Is it $650 good? I mean, I'm about to hit Year 3 with my Nexus 5 and just want to continue using a pure Android experience.

The folks in /spg/ would disagree, but I'll keep looking into it and make a decision by Black Friday.
>>
>>56931336
Preserves the android ecosystem on the whole, which is what gives them their actual money. There's not enough money in the actually making and maintaining hardware business for google to bother.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.