[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the ZTE Axon 7 a /g/ meme? I'm thinking of selling my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: axon 7.png (265KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
axon 7.png
265KB, 900x900px
Is the ZTE Axon 7 a /g/ meme? I'm thinking of selling my Nexus 6P to get that Daydream VR support
>>
File: jewgle.png (541KB, 770x2013px) Image search: [Google]
jewgle.png
541KB, 770x2013px
>>56927297
No that would be the google pixel and linux. The Axon 7 is not a meme, it's a legit good phone especially for the price.
>>
samsung gifted me their gear vr two days ago since i bought an s7 edge. shit was fun for a day, i don't think im gonna bother using it though, it feels to uncomfortable for me. maybe im too lazy for it.
my spigen screen protector seems to be making a weird filter on top of the visuals as well, but i wouldn't remove it for virtual reality.
has anybody here watched a whole bluray rip movie on it? is it worth it?
>>
To people that own the Axon 7, do you miss the extra 0.2 inches of screen space? Normally I'd say that the benefit of capacitive buttons makes it a good trade off but I'm getting this phone for VR, otherwise I'd just sit on this Nexus 6P for another year.
>>
>>56927373
Gear VR is very different from Daydream VR. People are saying that Daydream VR is even more comfortable than the HTC Vive thanks to the cloth design and the HTC Vive is pretty comfortable
>>
>>56927297
How's the battery life on this?
>>
>>56927431
Better than onecuck 3 battery life so good I would say.
>>
The only thing that turns me off about the ZTE is the lack of dev support. No custom ROMs, no custom kernels and people seem to be having a rough time finding accessories that are any decent. The tempered glass screen protectors all seem to not fit the display.
>>
its 2016's Zenfone 2...

Though it looks like its more practical and better built than that Asus POS.....
>>
>>56927586
Is that supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing? Because I bought my mom a ZenFone 2 and it had awful software/build quality.
>>
>>56927605
bad in that its a meme phone
good in that, while its a meme phone, it isnt being developed and supported by a company of chuckle fucks who designed the plastic on it to be so brittle that the back will snap into pieces in the ideal climate.
>>
>>56927605
I'm skeptical since I own a Zenfone and it's starting to fall apart after only a year. What makes me think that some chink company is going to be of any better build quality?

I've been told that the sound quality is awesome for a smartphone though, so I'm pretty interested.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.