[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What tools do you guys use to develop interactive websites? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: html.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
html.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
What tools do you guys use to develop interactive websites?
What are the best places/ways to learn how to develop interactive websites?
codecademy is shit
>>
Jabbascrip
>>
If you think on it as artistic or creative you should know that creativity isn't taught. They provide you a language or tools to create with and show you how the tools are used. After that, it's mostly about you applying the kinds of interactions you want.

If you don't know what kind of things count as interactive or what kind of things an interactive website needs to have you're pretty much asking someone to hand you some code and let you fuck around with it.

If so, just right click view page source on some interactive website.

use whatever they used for an ide.

/thread
>>
>>56914147
I want to learn how to develop sites, yet I want to release this site quickly.
I need at least a decent understanding of javascript, html, css, php, and sql for what I'm trying to do. I have rudimentary knowledge of these. I suppose I ought to just take it one step at a time. create the layout, then interactions, then revise security

This will be a long process though which is why I'm asking for advice.
>>
>>56914521
I use React for the frontend and Django Rest Framework for the backend
>>
>>56914882
yuck
>>
Use Jquery. If you're not trying to impress other web developers, this will look fine. If you want specific elements, copy an past whatever shows up on Google.

If you really want to learn, read up.
>>
>>56914521
Honestly, your question is too vague to give any real answer. What do you mean by "interactive websites"? What kind of size or scope? What sort of interaction?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.