[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know anything about working from home? I would not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1472697691286.png (504KB, 623x815px) Image search: [Google]
1472697691286.png
504KB, 623x815px
Does anyone know anything about working from home?
I would not mind doing customer service over the phone.
I work for a major coroporation with extremely wealthy people in new england (skull&bones) people related to presidents. Property managing major buildings with major tenants.
Im sick of the rat race I want out.
I already bought my dream house which is very humble, i have bought almost everything i wanted, going to be married soon.
I just want to work from home fuck commutes.
I dont care if its for a phone company. I just want to know if its possible and where to start.
>>
as long as im making 14 dollars or a little more for the rest of my life ill be happy. oh and monday through friday of course.

Its always been my dream to work from home.
I have also achieved all the above with out a single day of college.
>>
File: 1470954247774.jpg (57KB, 747x659px) Image search: [Google]
1470954247774.jpg
57KB, 747x659px
anybody know where to start at a legit website?
dont tell me lemonpartydotorg
>>
File: foxnews.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
foxnews.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
no one can help a top lad? come on mates. ill answer any question you have about secret societies and their goals.
>>
File: sept11.jpg (25KB, 480x373px) Image search: [Google]
sept11.jpg
25KB, 480x373px
we can go question for question. dont waste this opportunity.
>>
you sound very determined OP, I believe in u

I have no idea how one would go about this though, I work in a dying bowling alley
akak free bump
>>
>>56911614
thanx bruv ur a true hero
>>
>>56911493
jesus christ set your fucking sights a little higher. having the OPTION to work from home is great, but it gets old doing it day in and day out
>>
>>56911471
why not just stick it out for another year or two, invest and then live off the dividends/interest
>>
why is no one capitalizing the first letter of their sentences?
>>
>>56911655
i have achieved more with no money with women you couldn't imagine. I have a professional picture with trump and i didnt pay a cent I infiltrated his campaign behind stage when he came to a city near me. I come from nothing raised in an inner city. But my wizardry and control of my own reality has made me unstoppable. I didnt even go to college.
I have seen and done many things with every kind of being you can imagine from the wealthiest to the projects.

Ive enjoyed relations with other souls and experienced extraordinary things, things the richest money cant buy. And i can achieve all these things even if i was working at mcdonalds. The environment is a product of me. I would love to work from home i can assure you i have enough at home hobbies to keep me from hating being home, both indoor and outdoor. What im saying is do what makes you happy no matter what it pays, no one elses opinion matters, only your full liberation and happiness free from the care of judgement.

>>56911656
the commute is going to suck to much. i will be finding a job no matter what before winter begins. the winter will double my commute time :*(
>>
can anyone offer advice or point me in the right direction
>>
>>56911768
I like your attitude anon.

I always wanted to move to Japan and try getting into a Buddhist monastary as a monk. All I want is peace for once, meditation is the only thing that makes me feel normal
>>
>>56912064
do it, my philosophy which i learned from george carlin the great is,
it doesnt matter what you do as long as it makes you happy and bring you complete peace of mind.
In fact i measure the success the same way.
Do you feel completely content and at peace of mind. I dont care if you scoop shit for the rest of your life and make nothing. As long as you are personally happy and not suffering that is ultimate success, and the smartest thing you can ever do.
Its achieving heaven on earth. It also makes you more intellegent and more of an individual to live the life you want.
>>
>>56911553
>rich people paying rich people to tell rich people to blame poor people
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.