[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been consistently reading in this thread that Win10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: dede.png (814KB, 1127x972px) Image search: [Google]
dede.png
814KB, 1127x972px
I've been consistently reading in this thread that Win10 sucks and SSD sucks as well and almost nobody explains why they suck.

Could someone please explain me why they suck? I use Win10 and an SSD

>Pic isn't me I just found it on Facebook
>>
>>56910208
Windows 7 user here: windows 10 is a fucking train wreck both visually and in terms of usability. Worst part is I was tricked into updating to windows 10 when I clicked the "X" on the little update window thing. Said fuck it and tried it for a month and then just re-installed Windows 7 after Windows 10 was no longer free and being shoved down people's throats. Honestly considering Linux after microshaft stops supporting windows 7.

The SSD being shit I don't get unless you get one under 240GB of capacity.
>>
>>56910240
the only hope for Linux to gain popularity is Vulkan, all those teenagers normie gaymers will end using linux
>>
>>56910283
Nah, linux will always be that OS only a few people use since most people want to have their gaymes and shitty microsoft software.

Not that I care though, as long as linux can let me watch chinese cartoons and have a few useful programs for simple stuff then I'm good.

For now I'll await the death of my beloved Windows 7 like everyone else.
>>
>>56910240
How is it a train wreck both visually and usability?

Would you be so kind to explain?
>>
>>56910208
Surveillance aside, Windows 10 still has some compatibility issues, and the last update somehow managed to break a ton of shit for some users. Also it's a mild annoyance to have to uninstall fucking candy crush every "security" update.

For SSDs, the advantages to owning them are exaggerated, and the most noticeable benefit of improved boot times is lost on users who don't shut off their PCs anyway. Purchase consideration should be based on your usage habits
>>
>>56910365
It looks like it was designed for toddlers and most settings and way of doing things differs from Windows 7 too much. I know change can be good but in this case it just seems to irritate people to no end for some reason.
>>
>>56910208
/g/ is a memeboard. Right now Windows 8, the worst OS since ME, is getting massive amounts of praise on here despite being designed for tablets.

90% of /g/ uses Linux anyway. Asking for Windows advice here is like asking /a/ for hygiene tips.
>>
>>56910382

Launxh W10 was fine. These weekly updates are flat out killing it though.

Every big patch makes me reinstall W10. Works fine till the next patch though...

As of now, all the windows store apps lock up on me if they lose focus. Meaning I have to close and reopen them everytime I go back.
>>
>>56910365
Starts PC:
>Compatibility telemetry -> 97% disk usage (15 mins)
>Windows Module Installer -> 100% Disk usage (30 mins)
>Rundll32 Process -> 100% CPU usage (just stuck in there and you got to kill it manually)
>Antimalware service executable -> 100% disk usage (20 mins)

Also, when you leave the computer on, back in ten minutes, CPU melting, disk exploding..WTF... Rundll32 eating all PC resources...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.