[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, a milfag >be in the field for a few days >brought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1470027174852.gif (952KB, 430x208px) Image search: [Google]
1470027174852.gif
952KB, 430x208px
>be me, a milfag
>be in the field for a few days
>brought a small generator and diesel heater
>generator doesn't have converter box for main current (3000w) so have to use the 1200w plugs built in
>we all have our computers and heater plugged in
>from all of the extensions and splitters we are drawing 700-800w bare minimum including heater
>every fucking morning this retard plugs in his 1000w coffee maker and trips the breaker then complains and unplugs everything else so he can make his coffee while it's like 35°f in the tent
>3 fucking days he does this
>finally on the 3rd day I explain to him why he is being a fucking retard in nicer words
>Gets Butthurt and calls me a smartass for telling him literal provable facts
>About to get Butthurt back but decide fuck it not worth the hassle
/g/, why the fuck are people fucking retarded about the most basic of things? It's not fucking hard.
>>
youre a poor nigger named nigel and your grandmas making her morning coffee

go get a job you nigger
>>
>>56680898
Fuck off you POG ass boot.
>>
The military isn't exactly full of our best and brightest
>>
>>56680924
Damn you found me out

>>56680935
No u

>>56680966
I know, but I mean it's basic counting. 6 amps plus 8 amps is more than 10 amps. It even says what it's drawing on the generator with a red line on 1200w. It's as stupid proof as possible without having a company rep out here to tell us yes or no
>>
Nice blog.

Also your the one who's butthurt. So butthurt that you had to come here to vent your frustration and show how smart you are among your peers.
>>
>>56681013
Stop being an inconsiderate dick head, and let the man make his coffee. You military faggots are supposed to be tough enough to handle getting a little chilly.
>>
>>56680898
rape him
>>
>>56680898
Can't you turn off the heater for 5 minutes while he makes his coffee?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.