[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had some spare money that I was going to use to get another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

So I had some spare money that I was going to use to get another X301, recently backed pic related on kick-starter instead.

Just wanted to ask why these things died out originally? I mean, there hasn't really been anything like this since the Motorola Atriix. The idea makes sense with how powerful phones are these days, why not a resurgence?
>inb4 2gb laptop
>inb4 lagdroid laptop
>>
>>56678713
What is pic related though? Why do I have to go through the effort of finding out what you are referencing just to reply to your shit thread.
>>
>>56678911
My feelings oniichan.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/andromium/the-superbook-turn-your-smartphone-into-a-laptop-f
>>
Oh wow, a laptop that doesn't work until you plug your phone into it, what a great idea
>>
>>56678974
>sit down
>plug phone in
>use it

Why is that such a complicated process?
>>
>>56678955
that's fucking retarded.
>>
>>56678985
Because it's an unnecessary step. Why not just buy a regular laptop instead?
>sit down
>use it
>>
>>56679012
But a laptop doesn't cost $99
>>
>>56679012
It's a hundred dollars with a 1080p screen.
If you already have a phone you now have actual input and a screen, the biggest con is that you're now stuck with android.
>>
>>56679041
>>56679058
Pretty sure you could find a similarly priced laptop with god-awful, phone-tier specs. And the battery would last like ten times longer.
That of course assuming this Kickstarter will actually deliver, which they rarely do
>>
>>56678911
Read the fucking file name.
>>
>>56679128
If the laptop shell is full of batteries since all the components are in phone already it could last pretty long it could even charge your phone.
>>
File: 2016-09-19_18-15-57.png (31KB, 496x371px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-19_18-15-57.png
31KB, 496x371px
>>56680489
>>
>>56678713
Jesus that is beyond retarded
>>
>>56682100
For $100 it makes sense if your being cheap. But beyond that a laptop with be better in every way.
>>
This actually interests me as a poorfag that has a phone more expensive than his laptop. Also my laptop is fucking huge and I hate to lug it around, might buy this once it releases because I dont back kikestarters
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.