[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with FOSS and egos, people seem offended a the dr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1469690594433.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469690594433.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
What is it with FOSS and egos, people seem offended a the drop of a hat in FOSS, seem to have wild mood swings and attack each other, I dont think I want these people writing the core of my OS.

>[05:20:36] <leah> Probably because of the FSF's incompetent sysadmin
>[05:20:42] <leah> (ruben rodriguez)
>[05:20:54] <leah> meanwhile.... I keep libreboot.org online and it's in my living room
>[05:21:16] <leah> I can move the site in like 5 minutes to a third party host if I need more bandwidth
>[05:21:43] <leah> you can expect more downtime on fsf.org and gnu.org
>>
transsexuals are mentally ill

it's best to just recognize the symptoms of narcissism and cut them out of your life like the cancer they are
>>
>>56676364
Linus wrote most of the core, he's pretty redpilled.
>>
Lol, it's still trying to manipulate and get people on it's side hoping to put pressure on FSF to put her back just for being a tranny and get sympathy. I'm into traps but I wouldn't mind if these people were locked up somewhere where they cant do shit like this
>>
(((They))) finally took over. Wtf I hate FOSS now.
>>
>>56676401
>>>/pol/
>>
>>56676856
>>>/therapy/
>>
>>56676401
This
>>
>>56676364
Leah only made Libreboot, use Coreboot, the rest are cucked liberals who only care to write a replacement for everything else, Leah is a tranny faggot who needs to be lynched
>>
File: 1467164786648.jpg (111KB, 460x311px) Image search: [Google]
1467164786648.jpg
111KB, 460x311px
>>56676547
Lmao what a fucking edgelord.
((Kill yourself))
>>
he started transition after it became part of the GNU umbrella

proof that tranny treatments are horseshit
>>
>>56676874
>>>/pol/
>>>/trash/
>>
File: 571016_v1.png (337KB, 550x445px) Image search: [Google]
571016_v1.png
337KB, 550x445px
>>56678413
>>
>>56676364
egos are everywhere in professional life

it's just that proprietary software is not developed publicly
>>
>people
You mean freetards?
>>
>>56678696
>>
>>56678692
Transsexual degenerate detected
>>
>>56676856
>but the mainstream media told me to accept these people
>and all the hyperliberal kids on other sites too

Go outside sometime, the average opinion is one of respectful pity.

It's normal, reasonable, and factual to recognize GID as a mental illness that typical co-occurs with other, less incurable disorders like depression and narcissism.

If you were a real liberal you'd know this and use it to back up the point of respecting pronouns

>tranny has hard life ok
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.