[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My little sister just told me that she hated that popcorntime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1444890652497.jpg (340KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1444890652497.jpg
340KB, 1200x900px
My little sister just told me that she hated that popcorntime wasn't free anymore. I told her that she had downloaded a virus, that she should reinstall everything and that I could help her. She told me to fuck off, she was probably thinking that i was plotting to steal her nudes.

She's running Windows 8, should I try again to convince her that she has put a botnet inside a botnet and that she should install GNU/Linux on it, or should I let her learn it the hard way?
>>
Fuck her
>>
>>56663636
Not the sauce!
>>
>>56663636
Why would her default reaction be that she thought you were gonna steal her nude? You got caught before?
>>
Snoots need luv too... No dissy 2 u or ur famiyamz . If shes violent n agressive noski. But if shes willing to sit and watch you to strap the os together . An alocyte is a good thing.
>>
>>56663636
Part pics of sister so we can help you
>>
Steal her nudes
>>
>>56663665
i haven't tried to steal her nudes, but i have a unix beard, i'm fat, i'm 26 and still live with my parents and I accidentally opened a picture of a girl with a delicious flat chest i saved off /B/ when she stood by my computer. it wast not CP though, it was a it was art from metart or something. if i were her, i would definitely have thought i were gonna steal her nudes
>>
>>56663665
Just doesn't want him in her space. My sister does the same thing. Her computer could be drowning in cancer and she won't let me touch it to clean it out.
>>
>>56663681
wtf i have brain cancer now
>>
>>56663780
She probably thinks you'll install a trojan on her computer
>>
>>56663636
I would inform her that I am blocking her access to the network till she decides to let me reinstall her PC.
You surely don't want a possible infection to spread to all your other machines, are you?
>>
>>56663778
she just doesn't want you in her personal space you aspie. it's creepy that you're so focused on her nudes though. do you really want to fuck her? i don't see how her having viruses on her computer affects you
>>
>>56663902
/thread
>>
>>56663902
that's not how virus works retard. even if she installed all the bonzi buddies in the world, my BSD server and debian thinkpad would be totally safe
>>
>not stealing her nudes
>>
>>56663955
he is being humorous, retard
>>
As long as it does not affect you, who cares.
>>
>>56663972
He's definitely not and he isn't wrong.
>>
>>56663636
post pics of sister
>>
>>56663981
sooner or later she's gonna borrow daddy's credit card to buy shoes, and it won't be be nice to be in the house when shit hits the fan after the credit card is maxed out in some third world shit hole
>>
>>56663955
Even if an infected machine does not pose a security treat to your other PCs (and you can't be 100% sure about that, never, no matter what OS/services you run on them) it is always a good idea to disconnect it from the network.
This shit is literally the first rule of security.
Saying that you don't give a shit about infections in your network just because you run loonix and muh BSD is enough to prove that you are a fucking braindead retard.
>>
>>56664044
At least talk to your dad about not letting her borrow the credit card.
>>
>>56663636
Post the nude you stole
>>
>>56663664

Not the Kingswood!
>>
File: 1474116984870.png (32KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
1474116984870.png
32KB, 300x100px
>>56663681
4chan global rule #3 save us
>>
Backup the nudes, wipe the drive and install gentoo.
Problem solved.
>>
File: CjTn8uvVAAAtC05.jpg:large.jpg (29KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
CjTn8uvVAAAtC05.jpg:large.jpg
29KB, 700x504px
>>56663636
>>56663664
>>
The cat like it.
>>
>>56663902
Create an isolated subnet for her.
>>
>>56663636
Post her nudes
>>
>>56665553
more
>>
Show her the legit, open source version:
http://popcorntime.sh
>>
>>56663636
>using Popcorn Time
>any year

Murder your sister in her sleep.
>>
>>56663636
Just tell her that she can dig her own grave refusing your advice, if she doesn't trust you I don't understand how you can call her sister anyway.

Be sure to guard your connection to her computer so her viruses can't visit you.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.