[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you want it to be a tablet, it's a tablet >when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: microsoft-surface-convertible.jpg (183KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
microsoft-surface-convertible.jpg
183KB, 1067x600px
>when you want it to be a tablet, it's a tablet
>when you want it to be a laptop, it's a laptop
>when you want it to be a desktop, it's a desktop

Why does the Surface Pro life look so comfy?
>>
>>56662933
>proprietary pig disgusting
pleb
>>
File: 1473996784085.jpg (83KB, 551x776px) Image search: [Google]
1473996784085.jpg
83KB, 551x776px
>wangblows
>>
>when you want it to just werk, something happened
>>
How are the battery life on these things? I hear the 4 is worse than the 3.

I want something like this to read my textbooks off of and maybe start taking notes on since my x220 doesn't do the job all that well.
>>
>when you want it to not suck every single info out of you it's too late

C O M F Y
L O N D O N
>>
When ubuntu works properly on it, it will be worth considering. My friend had one and he eventually returned it because it broke constantly.
>>
>>56662933
>you want it to be good, but you cannot have everything
>>
>>56663018
arch works properly on it
>>
File: 1473116336503.jpg (43KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
1473116336503.jpg
43KB, 480x451px
>>
Main issue with this is the fact it's trying to be so many things at once.

I'd rather just have a separate tablet, laptop, and desktop.
>>
>>56663018
>wanting to use an inferior OS
Literally why?
>>
File: 1453256903422_0.jpg (28KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
1453256903422_0.jpg
28KB, 600x726px
>>56663014
Ew never mind Microsoft apparently charges out the ass for a battery replacement.

How well does the iPad work as a note taker? Is the pen shit or is it actually pretty good? I would consider it
>>
>>56663207
Well shit. Apple charges out the ass for the initial hardware.

Is the dream of a 3:2 sized panel and a touchscreen this dire? I'd be more comfortable buying an iPad used and replacing the battery but shit Microsoft are you really going to charge me 500 bucks for a God damn battery replaxement
>>
>>56663257
Why the fuck would you need to replace the battery on a working iPad? Do you have autism?
>>
>>56663281
>what is battery deterioration

Is this a serious question? It's less of an issue with new tech but you run into it with used tech. Or if you just don't throw out your device every two years.

Oh wait I'm talking about an apple product.
>>
>>56663165
Having a separate desktop and laptop is one thing but why would you want a separate laptop and tablet? Just buy a 2 in 1 laptop, a tablet blows for actual productivity that's more advanced than reading documents.
>>
>Micropajeet
Not even once.
>>
>>56662982
I have gentoo on my SP3
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.