[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dismantle old laptop because it's very old >laptop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1446058853058.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1446058853058.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>dismantle old laptop because it's very old
>laptop came with 1TB HDD
>spend an hour breaking apart the whole fucking chassis, cutting wires and trying everything to break through the metal and get to the precious HDD
>finally reach it, take it out

>mfw it doesn't fit into a 2.5'' bay because it is literally just SLIGHTLY too big
>mfw Lenovo made their HDDs 2.6'' in physical size to stop people using it outside of their laptops
what the fuck lenovo
>>
no they don't
>>
Stupid frogposter. I didn't even read what you wrote but I'm 100% certain it was something extremely stupid.
>>
>>56661672
they do. It was an Ideapad Y580 I dismantled, which has a 1TB HDD that looks like it is 2.5'' form factor but it doesn't actually fit inside a bay for 2.5'' disk drives.
>>
>>56661681
And you were right...
>>
You guys are dicks. I can show you that the HDD is NOT 2.5'' and that I am right in my frogpost.
>>
2.5" drives have multiple thicknesses
>>
>>56662063
this isn't even their final form
>>
File: THICC 2.5"er.jpg (202KB, 1197x831px) Image search: [Google]
THICC 2.5"er.jpg
202KB, 1197x831px
>>56662077
>>
>>56661816
post measurements
all three of them
>>
>>56662055
So do it you fucking faggot. Try not to fuck up your camera, since it seems like you have trouble with basic tasks like removing the hard drive from a laptop.
>>
>>56662230
Scroll up Mexican retard
>>
>>56662077
>>56662090
lmao chink buyers on suicide watch
>>
>>56662341
None of the pics were taken by OP you gibbering idiot.
>>
>>56662341
lel, did you really believe that 60 meg hdd was in his laptop?

i use to have a laptop with such a drive, it was from 1993
>>
>>56661647
>breaking apart the whole fucking chassis, cutting wires and trying everything to break through the metal
Holy shit no one can be THIS retarded, you can easily dismantle most laptops in 10 minutes with a phillips screw drive
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.