[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why the fuck isn't Windows 10 and Pajeet being sued for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: winshit.jpg (78KB, 594x419px) Image search: [Google]
winshit.jpg
78KB, 594x419px
So why the fuck isn't Windows 10 and Pajeet being sued for every piece of shit it has for multiple privacy breaches ?.

>pic unrelated.
>>
>>56661495
Because we accept the license agreement. Therefore we accept botnet.
>>
It's all in the license agreement. You can't sue them, you stand no chance.

Install gentoo.
>>
>>56661495
A privacy breach is not the same as accepting the EULA and using the OS.

A privacy breach would be someone getting into MS' servers and stealing all of that info. Words matter you dumb faggot.

>?.

What the fuck is this you illiterate twat?
>>
because,
>muh licence agreement
>muh private company
>muh laws being upheld (for the most part)

what windows 10 and the backported telemetry stuff does isn't *much* worse than what google/apple/et al does (which neither excuses windows of its actions nor condemns google/apple) but for the most part if you don't like what the services do then you don't use them
>>
>>56661565
>What the fuck is this you illiterate twat?

What the fuck is this you blind twat.

Also if I switch something off and the botnet switches it back on again without my consent... the EULA actually states this ?
>>
>>56661589
>if you don't like what the services do then you don't use them

The botnet will switch them back on though. You can't cannot permanently disable shit if the BotNet wants to use it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.