[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm pretty sure CleverBot is fake. The company behind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: akira mouth.jpg (117KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
akira mouth.jpg
117KB, 500x500px
So I'm pretty sure CleverBot is fake.

The company behind it is no name and yet it seems to have better comprehension than anything Google has talked about.

I'll spell out sentences by the letter and CB will guess what I'm going to say. If you get into a semi conversation CB will take longer to answer. In the past I've had CB make typos and fix them. I typically see CB make typos in general.

If you for example turn the conversation to where you're threatening / insulting the CB, the reaction is too human.

Not really sure what to make out of it but there it is.
>>
Cleverbot is created by Rollo Carpenter, a no name guy who apparently created AI that passed the turing test?

http://www.businessinsider.com/rollo-carpenter-and-cleverbot-2014-6

Something doesn't add up
>>
File: cbexposed.png (38KB, 524x298px) Image search: [Google]
cbexposed.png
38KB, 524x298px
100% proof right there, anon
>>
It's just works in a really clever way.
>>
>>56661261
The reason its real, is what money model do you think it makes? Why would someone hire indians to answer mundane, actually pointless questions and conversations to no end?

Its just a clever AI with lots and lots of responses from its answer trees. Its probably like Tay, but its been learning and building its answer repositories for much longer by comparison.
>>
>>56661261
it just rehashes shit people said as answers moron
>>
>>56661434
This. It isn't putting sentences together from nothing, it's just doing some extremely basic "comprehension" and recycling whole responses input by other humans.
>>
Like I said, get personal. Note that they can read what you type without you pressing enter.

It's a study? I don't know. It's more likely than a no name company making AI that passes a turing test
>>
>>56661341
Overly witty answers like these are far from uncommon.
Start to insult them personally. Be serious about it and the answers will likely get a lot less random.
>>
Haven't you just figured out yet that all cleverbot does is put two humans in touch with each other?

When you go to cleverbot you're talking to someone else who's using it. I think they swap around who is talking to who to keep the illusion alive
>>
>>56661591
I've seen the thing make typos and correct them.

I've gotten into catty like exchanges with CB, ignored the chat, went back in and had it take an unusually long time to answer (as if on purpose.. I'm talking minutes)

Spend some time on it.

Also, if you troll hard enough the chat used to fully reset. Now there's an icon and it's basically clear you're switched to another chatter.
>>
File: IMG_20160918_150826.jpg (152KB, 910x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160918_150826.jpg
152KB, 910x727px
I think it just gives you a response someone typed to a similar message/question.
>>
>>56661261
They probably hired indians or other chheap workforce from middle east :^)
>>
File: IMG_20160918_151615.jpg (176KB, 1080x890px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160918_151615.jpg
176KB, 1080x890px
okay I confirmed it niggers
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.