[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone pre-ordering one of these? http://www3.lenovo.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Is anyone pre-ordering one of these?

http://www3.lenovo.com/au/en/tablets/windows-tablets/ZZITZTWYB2F/p/ZZITZTWYB2F?ipromoID=auow_pub_rh3_yoga_windows#tab-customize

Of course the $399 price tag becomes $999 in Australia some how. Was hoping for at least 128gb or something more than an Atom.
>>
>>56653366
>pre-ordering anything
Why? I never understood this. Why don't you let other people test the product before you buy it?
>>
>>56653379
Years of ingrained consumer behavior as a lowlife videogame addict.
>>
File: lenovo-yoga-book-windows-12.jpg (201KB, 2000x1126px) Image search: [Google]
lenovo-yoga-book-windows-12.jpg
201KB, 2000x1126px
>>56653366

you might wait for generation 2

im ordering one in the US for about 599 or something once they open up the sales portal

i draw a lot of graphics for a book im putting together and the X201T screen doesn't give the right feel

if the unit sucks ill give it to my niece to play with
>>
>>56653366
I do illustration and a lot of work with Mudbox, but this thing looks like an aesthetically pleasing nightmare.

The keyboard-drawing tablet system would have to be incredibly reliable if they're expecting a bunch of designers to switch to it, as opposed to just using an Intuos tablet for heavy work.

Interesting portability idea, but if something goes wrong, I can imagine it being 10 times worse than if you just had a separate drawing tablet.
>>
>>56653366
>$399
It's interesting, but for that price x220 Tablet does the job better
>>
>>56654482

i'm not expecting it to replace a pro intuos -- i mean, if it does great

im planning to use to sketch stuff impromptu and draw algorithm schemes, and mostly scheduling while on transport

if it does more than that, great -- i do expect it to be really portable -- and if they fuck that up, then this tech is dead
>>
>>56654522

x220 is not that portable -- its portable for plopping on a library table or conference table, but its not something you can sandwich between some books, etc
>>
>>56653366
>>
>>56654522
TFW I have it and its great .
>>
>>56653366
You can stop shilling this trash now, we had likde 10 threads about this trash already
>>
>>56654559

its a symmetric dual touch screen center-hinged tablet tablet with a skeuomorphic symbol input board and digitization capability

about three orders more technologically advanced than any apple table or macbook laptop

and it does have a keyboard, just not a mechanical one -- which makes for some interesting re-programming possibilities, hotkey-wise
>>
>>56653366
>Is anyone pre-ordering one of these?
I'm going to buy a used/refurbished unit for 200 dollars, after you decide that you hate it and return your unit to the manufacturer.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.