[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ordered your CP computer already? https://www.crow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: orwl.jpg (24KB, 749x421px) Image search: [Google]
orwl.jpg
24KB, 749x421px
Have you ordered your CP computer already?

https://www.crowdsupply.com/design-shift/orwl
>>
Doesn't seem like it'd be very secure against an EvilMaidWithHammer attack.
>>
If it's not quantum computers proof, what's the point?
>>
>>56651890
Hitting it with a hammer would just render the data irretrievable
>>
>>56651920
There are plenty of other tools that can be used to carve cheap ABS if you really wanted access.
>>
>>56651936
There's an internal mesh covering the motherboard that can't be tampered with at all or else it'll trigger the erasure
>>
>>56651823
>ctrl+f "TPM"
>no results
Fucking trash.
>>
>>56651969
Do they seriously not think that the NSA has access to x-ray machines?
>>
>>56651823
It seems to be vulnerable to just TAKING YOUR FUCKING KEY.
>>
>>56652021
Does it run Skyrim?
>>
>>56652031
Yep, and that key does not look easy to quickly destroy or disable.
>>
>>56652031
>>56652091
Having the key alone doesn't grant access to the entire computer
>>
>>56652135
You can decrypt the ssd and get access to the files. What other access would someone need?
>>
>>56652170
How would you decrypt the SSD? Having the key near the hardware doesn't disable any of the tamper proof functionality. It does open the device up to USB fuzzing attacks that you'll never get anywhere with without a password, but that's it. You're talking about cracking AES256.
>>
File: 0 10.jpg (68KB, 686x582px) Image search: [Google]
0 10.jpg
68KB, 686x582px
>>56651823
>using NFC for the key
>>
>>56652312
I'm sure is a secure version of it, not just plain ol' regular NFC
>>
>>56651823
>x86
>secure
kek
>>
A rubber hose pretty much works every time.
>>
>>56651999
>thread is literally 5 replys in
>has to ctrl+f

jesus
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.