[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What lumbar support does /g/ reccomend? Does anybody here use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 51ZDK1KCT5L.jpg (49KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
51ZDK1KCT5L.jpg
49KB, 500x392px
What lumbar support does /g/ reccomend? Does anybody here use one of these? I do lot of manual labor for work and my back kills me when I sit in my chair for too long, I have to get up and lay down to stretch my back out like every 45 minutes. Folding a pillow in half and stuffing it back there helps a bit but I'm sure one of these work much better.

>Inb4 get a new chair
My chair is perfectly fine, it me that's all fucked up.
>>
>>56649291
>manual labor
Go back to Mexico, Pedro.
>>
>>56649291
As someone else who works a manual labor job, I literally feel your pain. Make a conscience effort to sit up straight, your posture can really fuck you over if.
>>
>>56649334
>not wanting mexicans to do manual labor for you
Fucking retarded
>>
>>56649291
I lie in bed propped up on pillows. I've got the wall opposite the bed for my screen with a projector and I use a wireless keyboard and mouse. Max comfy.
>>
>>56649291
uhhh thats not how the spine works
>>
>>56649469
This. We fucking need those spics to do the heavy lifting for us since nobody wants to fucking work in construction.

Fuck. I mean I hate illegal immigration as much as the next guy but if us scrawny malnourished whites don't want to work in the sun lifting 40-80 lbs objects all day long then someone else has to. Schools and homes don't build themselves you know.
>>
>>56649539
Max fat fuck and lazy cunt
>>
>>56649291
>stretch for 45 minutes
No, you're just a lazy fuck
>>
>>56649926
No he's either fat or malnourished. Back problems rarely exist on healthy and physically fit individuals.
>>
>>56649926
>reading comprehension
No anon I don't stretch for 45 minutes, I stretch every 45 minutes of me sitting

>>56649950
I'm neither. I sling heavy ass shit around all day without giving myself enough rest. It's common for me to work 7 days a week, I've gone two months without a single day off before. I feel fine when I'm standing (usually). But I can't sit for very long without needing to get up and stretch my legs and back out.
>>
first the showerhead threads, then the /g/ meets /pol threads, and now this
>>
>>56649630
>This. We fucking need those spics to do the heavy lifting for us since nobody wants to fucking work in construction.

Why don't you want to do it?
>>
>>56651649
Look into working out. Talk to a physio especially one that deals with athletes if you can.

Ive seen a couple generally fir guys have back problems due to hamstring and lower back weakness(relative to quads and chest etc) or tightness.

Look into powerlifters and their mobility routines. Everyone whos been at it (yes even the ones who dont go the superfat route) has at somepoint had the realization that they undervalued stretching and mobility.
>>
>>56649291

stretch your hamstrings

>>56649539

not all of us are legless you armed chicken nugget
>>
>>56649291
Exercise, for one.

The lumbar thing in your picture is not a magic bullet. My posture is still pretty shit, you have to scooch around in the chair to find that sweet spot and lean back into it a little. Its purpose is to guide your spine into correct position, its natural shape, and not to bear the weight of your fat burger ass.

It requires you to be aware of it and the feeling of its presence should be enough to guide your back into a healthy position. Just think of it the same way you would manually breathing.

Get 'em on aliexpress

Also what's wrong with the picture
The bottom edge of the support will not keep it in the position shown on the left! In fact, that bottom edge will slide under the fucking cushion because it is not a full length straight-backed chair, so it will have no way to support ITself.
>>
>>56654114
t. I bought 2 of these and because of the curved-ass bottom thing it is essentially useless for the car.
>>
>>56649291
Are Indian taxi car seat beads worth getting?
>>
>>56649291
I just sit up straight as fuck. Like you OP I also do manual labor but never have trouble sitting in chairs. Only downside is when people comment on my posture.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.