[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly don't believe these phones are really worth all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: php0phsp8.jpg (152KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
php0phsp8.jpg
152KB, 970x546px
I honestly don't believe these phones are really worth all that cash. Especially living in the world's asshole, shelling out a month's worth of work for an iPhone really feels like a robbery.

There have to be other phones with high-end specs that don't charge twice just for their name.
I'm thinking Oppo, or OnePlus.

These phones are hard to find because everyone keeps talking about Samsung or Apple. Do you know of any other under-the-radar brands that sell awesome phones?
>>
Chink phones
>>
Most other smartphones aren't worth it OP.

In the case of Samsung phones, if you care enough, they usually have good ROM support, but the same could be said about OnePlus.

Whereas with the iPhone, Apple supports those phones with security updates and newer versions of iOS longer than any Android OEM.

In both cases, you can keep your phone longer than six months-2 years.
>>
File: IMG_20160917_133442.jpg (1MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160917_133442.jpg
1MB, 4160x3120px
>>56644407
I have a Xiaomeme redmeme 3s
I got it on AliExpress for 150 eurodollars, and except for the bad low-light camera performance, you get a 4amp batt with quickcharge
>>
>>56644407
They aren't. You aren't paying as much for the quality as you're paying for the brand to cover their advertising costs.

Check the OP in /spg/, Chink phones are your best bet,
Xiaomi
OnePlus
Oukitel
Make sure you check if the phone you want works with your current provider.
If you want a better quality phone just buy Sony. They have much better quality tech than Samsung, but are pricier than chink phones.
>>
Oukitel sounds interesting, Xiaomi too. Will check em. Thanks!
>>
>>56644407
>month's worth of work

jesus anon, ever thought that iphones are not marketed for people like you?

its like complaining you cant afford an exotic supercar, just because other people have it doesnt mean that you are supposed to too.

stick with android.
>>
Reminder that cheap phones are wide spread around the world, even in 3rd world and generally poor countries. Iphones and are a western meme
>>
>>56644468
usually not a fan of overcrowded european cities but that does look legit sweet, especially that flat must be super comfy

may I ask which city/country?
>>
>>56644407
Pictured phone is THE best phone on the market. So sorry you dont want to pay a price for something like that.
>>
>>56644407
did you just become capable of rational thinking or something?

they were never worth it.
any smartphone that is unlocked and has an 8mp camera is good enough, there is no reason to go beyond the $100 dollars price range except for shitty gimmicks marketed by snake oil salesmen

>want that fingerprint scanner?
>TWO cameras
>>
>>56645412
But some Android phones cost the same :v
>>
>>56645412
Tbh after buying iPhones and galaxies as my first smartphones I don't think it's worth it. Now a days I don't go over $400, including shipping and taxes.
>>
>>56644407
You don't need a phone of any kind you fucking idiot

Grow up
>>
>not getting a moddable budget motorola phone for sub $200, already unlocked
>>
I've got a Moto G4 at the moment. Bought it from a retailer with a top reputation that offers 2 year guarantee as standard. If I could get a Xiaomeme with that level of after sales support I'd have one, but I think I hit a price/performance/longevity sweet spot here at £140.
>>
>>56644407
>month's worth of work

What do you do?
>>
I really want a from its home website Jolla, but they're out of stock....
>>
I paid a dollar at best buy for my iPhone 6S last December. What makes these phones super expensive, again?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.