[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, I've had the same old shitty Blackberry Curve for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 0843163068650.jpg (16KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
0843163068650.jpg
16KB, 340x340px
Hi guys, I've had the same old shitty Blackberry Curve for like 5 years, and I think it's dead.

I loved it because it had a great battery span, it was not too big, it was strong, and it could do anything I wanted to (including really basic google searches).

Problem is: I'm a poor fag, I don't know shit about phones, and I don't want a fancy smartphone with thousands of apps I'll never use (or: I'll use 24/7). What could I buy that's cheap and works great?
>>
How about another classic BlackBerry?
>>
Man just get a smartphone, nobody says you need to participate in... uh... "smartphone culture(?)".

Its great having a powerful computer in your pocket it comes in handy.
>>
>>56643250
I don't know what they sell now. Any advice?

>>56643256
I don't have the money, and my mobile phone package has almost no internet so it's kind of useless. Plus the battery span is often really low. I prefer to have something cheaper but more "steady".
>>
>>56643239
a 30$ dollar dumbphone that only texts and call

or

a 70$ chinkphone that can do anything you want to do with a smartphone
>>
>>56643321
>a 70$ chinkphone that can do anything you want to do with a smartphone
I'm interested, but as I said, I don't know shit about them. What would you rec me?
>>
>>56643333
go to /spg/ they'll do that better than me, and they have a good wiki too.
>>
>>56643295
Pick up a new and sealed in box Blackberry on eBay, whatever you fancy.

Blackberries are still pretty based if all you do is email and basic web searches. I would still be using mine if it had decent Google Maps and a modern web browser.
>>
>>56643333
H U A W E I
U
A
W
E
I
>>
Op get a chinkphone with crazy battery life and 'meh' specs. Still better specs for the price than some other budget entries anyway.

http://m.everbuying.net/product1179203.html

Watch some reviews on the phone if you wanna see the quality but it's a legit android phone despite being chinky

If you want to spend a bit more get the Redmi Note 3 pro.
>>
just get a cheap 50 dollar android phone
>>
Get another curve? They are like 5-10$ used. If you can then get even 9700. That is if you want to stay in the same area as before. If you dont, buy cheap smartphone or try to see if there are still microsoft lumia 640 for 20-25$ with at&t pay and go (something like that)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.