[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my mom has spent the past 90 minutes fucking up a word document

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: pepe.jpg (24KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
24KB, 238x192px
my mom has spent the past 90 minutes fucking up a word document because microsoft updated office and changed how the UI works. She's now crying over it and doing it in a .txt file on a chromebook I bought her

where were you when microsoft is kill?
>>
>>56637149
>She's now crying

poor mom
>>
>>56637149
Enjoy your botnet abandonware.
>>
File: pepe gun 2.jpg (8KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
pepe gun 2.jpg
8KB, 277x182px
>>56637163

women don't deserve sympathy they deserve a strong male to beat them into shape
>>
File: image.jpg (498KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
498KB, 600x438px
>>56637163
Hey
Windows 10 can make people cry, it doesn't make her any less of a man.
I'm just worried how she'll handle the next broken update
>>
>>56637149
Didn't she read EULA? It was all written there in black and white.
>>
>>56637260

she already had a meltdown when she turned on updates for windows 8 and she woke up with the computer asking her to make an outlook email, and had deleted all her photos

you can guess what happened
>>
>>56637149
Stop the presses everyone, an old person is bad with tech and can't handle change.
>>
>>56637149
That's what you get when you don't use
Free as in Freedomâ„¢ software
>>
>>56637335
Stop the presses again, an old person doesn't have a backup plan in place to backup meaningful data in case of emergency.
>>
>>56637214
Kys edgelord. You have to be over 18 to use this board
>>
>>56637295
I don't blame her, Windows 10 made me cry last week
>>
>>56637463

what happened?
>>
>>56637500
The "Windows services host" has been eating 99% CPU for weeks, task manager says the uptime is like 15 days even though my computer is turned off 99% of the time
It finally started to blue screen during YouTube, then it blue screened during plain chrome, then again while opening fucking windows explorer, then again opening task manager, and then after waiting 50 minutes for it to boot up again for whatever reason, it blue screens before it even starts with some Microsoft upload-and-installer based error
I'd be okay with the botnet if it meant my OS worked
>>
>>56637214
Ow the edge
>>
>>56637397
>>56637634
GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>56637149
that's what you get for using LibreOffic-- oh, wait...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.