[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>water cooler >all the cooling is done by a heatsink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: cWf60p2.jpg (437KB, 2334x2982px) Image search: [Google]
cWf60p2.jpg
437KB, 2334x2982px
>water cooler
>all the cooling is done by a heatsink and fans

O_o
>>
The water/liquid is the vehicle to transfer the heat away.
>>
>>56622038

Water is for transferring the heat from the heat source to the radiator.
>>
>>56622055
The key/board is the vehicle to transfer the intellectual comment away.
>>
>>56622038
O.o
>>
>>56622038
>we were thermodynamics and shit
>>
>>56622038
Water moves the heat away quickly and then spreads itself out thin through the fins in the radiator to maximize surface area which it can transfer heat to the air. If it is a big enough radiator then a fan isn't needed. Water is the main component in the heat transfer event here. Fans are required to ensure heat soaking doesn't occur from stagnant air since the radiators are quite small. The heatsink should be obvious.

The more I read this and see that stupid fucking O_o face the angrier I'm getting. Are you a moron?! Are you sitting there like "HAH. CHECK AND MATE, LOOK AT HOW CLEVER I AM."
>>
>>56622038
Water had a higher heat capacity than air, ya dingus. This is thermodynamics 101
>>
>>56622038
Such is life
>>
>>56622038
> Nuclear energy
> Releasing the unimaginable amounts of energy by splitting the atom
> All the effective energy comes from boiling the water rotating the turbine

Life is so sad.
>>
>>56622055
"air" coolers have water inside too.
>>
>>56625633
>nuclear weapons
>most powerful weapon in existence
>it's just 2 chunks of uranium smashed together by some explosive
>>
>>56626122
Stock Intel fan has liquid inside?
>>
>>56626154
Stock AMD fan does.

Intel is a half-Israeli company. What did you expect?
>>
>>56626170
A solid metal heatsink that doesn't waste space on liquids that don't conduct heat as effectively?
>>
>>56626149
Literally is that though
>>
>>56622038
Who is this fluid druid
>>
>>56626149
The hard part is enriching the uranium
>>
>>56626570
I think it's 'Phoebe' but don't take my word for it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.