[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks for the suggestion /g/. The first day I get this thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: LrGE2Ab.jpg (22KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
LrGE2Ab.jpg
22KB, 480x270px
Thanks for the suggestion /g/. The first day I get this thing the T key on it barely works and skips the letter constantly so I have to get a replacement almost immediately. So big shoutout to your mechanial keyboard thread recommending me this POS product

You guys fucking suck
>>
File: inthetrashnow.jpg (27KB, 948x711px) Image search: [Google]
inthetrashnow.jpg
27KB, 948x711px
>falling for the mechanical keyboard meme
>>
you bought the cheapest 40 dollar mech keyboard on amazon. i'm sorry it's not as good as the reputable known-good models people normally get
>>
File: download (3).jpg (5KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
5KB, 202x250px
>>56618404
THIS IS WHAT YOU RECOMMENDED YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE SHITHEAD. YOU'RE LUCKY YOU GET TO HIDE BEHIND THAT ANON ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A COCKY LITTLE BASTARD TO MY FACE
>>
>>56618404
tons of people get these boards
it's just that they're chink shit so you never know how well it's gonna be put together
>>
well if you got a broken one i'm glad you're getting a replacement but you can't buy a ford fiesta and compare it to a bunch of german and japanese cars.
>>
>>56618478
>>56618404
>Paying more for "quality" meme
>Falling for the keyboard scam
>>
did you really not know mech keyboards are a meme?

there is no need for one at all, there is no reason for wanting anti-ghosting or more clicky clacky

you aren't a fucking professional gamer, and I can still do 120wpm on my membrane OEM keyboard you faggots
>>
Lol I just got one today and I like it
>>
>>56618614
>there is no reason for wanting clicky clacky
how about the fact that i want clicky clacky, is that not a reason
>>
>>56618746
No, that is you being a spoiled little brat
>>
>>56618921
uh, i can afford my own keyboards, with my own income, as a sort of "hobby"
but okay dude
>>
>>56618313
Either you have to solder a new switch or fix a pcb scratch by bridging it.

>complaining about a 1 dollar fix because you're a worthless child.
>>
>>56618313
If you bought it from a chink site like Ali or Gearbest or Banggood then request a refund and open a dispute.
>>
>chinkshit
>fake cherrys
>surprised when it's shit
>>
>>56618313
Should've gotten Corsair K65 for only $20 more.

Never trust the idiots in the mech keyboard threads with their chink shit.

Always buy Corsair or Razer.
>>
>>56618313
>buying chink stuff
>surprised it's low quality shit
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
I just bought a mechanical keyboard....

NO REGRETS
>>
>>56618458
You couldn't do any real research on your own? Then you shouldn't even be in charge of your own money.
>>
File: cruise.jpg (63KB, 600x400px)
cruise.jpg
63KB, 600x400px
>>56618458
>trusting 4chan's """"""advice"""""
>>
>>56618614
don't knock it until you've tried it, they feel ludicrously good to type on and they're more ergonomic by far. sure there are memes about durability and such (mech keyboards are more likely to fail imo) but if you're not a poorfag you should definitely look at mech keyboards especially since you can get a really good one for only ~$100 these days
>>
>>56618313
I've got one of these and have never had any problems with it.
Perhaps yours is defective.
>>
>>56622880
Literally this. If you're so retarded you take random anons advice from a baity troll source then you shouldn't be making any financial decisions.

OP should just go buy a mac and a vasectomy.
>>
>>56625382
yeah his only complaint seems to be the T key
>>
File: large.png (300KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
300KB, 500x667px
>>56618614
A. I am a professional gamer
2. My mech doesnt click
Γ. Typing speed is irrelevant with modern voice to text
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.