[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wants to help build pic related? Also, discuss the idea /g/entoomen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: gagent.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gagent.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
Who wants to help build pic related? Also, discuss the idea /g/entoomen. Well all know that Google is the best search engine. But it is a botnet.

How to fight a botnet? With a botnet.
>>
>helping build pic related
What is your plan, OP? Should it be an infographic about anonymity/privacy?
>>
>>56616510
it looks like just using a proxy to access google
>>
>>56616510
>>56616616

Like a proxy, but specialized for Google Search. You get server the clean Google Search pages gws servers to gagent.

gagent strips out:

Networked JavaScript that calls back to google
Any specific info from gws, including tokens, cookies, ad code etc
>>
>>56616713
It would look identical to the Google pages, but without the tracking and botnet bullshit
>>
>>56616337
We should build a web browser that only accepts LibreJS or has no JS functionality at all.
>>
>>56616337
Isn't that what DuckDuckGo does?
>>
>>56616824
No.
Pasta from reddit about DuckDuckGo

DuckDuckGo is a United States business entity with headquarters in Paoli, Pennsylvania, U.S.A. DuckDuckGo is subject to the state laws of Pennsylvania, the federal laws of the United States government, and search warrants of courts in the United States. A local, state, or federal court in the U.S. can order DuckDuckGo to begin logging users' IP addresses, search histories, and all other user information. Such court can order DuckDuckGo to give all user information to the government. Such court can compel DuckDuckGo to not reveal to its users that it gave users' information to the government.
>>
I'll get started on the logo
>>
isn't that what startpage does?
>>
>>56616337
google already recognize this technique and reduces or blocks the search results.
>>
>>56616998
They recognize a GET /search?q=someshadyshit HTTP/1.1 ?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-15_20-31-05.png (149KB, 1440x802px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-15_20-31-05.png
149KB, 1440x802px
Would look something like this
>>
>>56617192
I get the same results on vanilla Google.
>>
>>56617335
You don't get it. It us supposed to do that. But remove all malicious javascript and scramble all user data to one ip to make blaming a single person impossible.
>>
>>56617482
>what is the filter bubble
>>
>>56616337
>Well all know that Google is the best search engine
Is it really? I've tried a few other and they're all alright.

Besides, use startpage.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.