[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend's dad decides he wants new computer >all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Best-Buy.jpg (74KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Best-Buy.jpg
74KB, 630x420px
>girlfriend's dad decides he wants new computer
>all he does is browse the internet and do email
>try to convince him that his couple-year-old desktop just has a shitload of viruses and reinstall everything for him
>he and his wife proceed to download a bunch of bullshit screensavers and cursors and load it up with viruses again
>he blames it on the computer and now wants a new one again
>get together a bunch of information for him about building one
>pick out parts that suit his needs
>explain how much money I can save him over retail
>offer build it for him and say that we can do it together
>see this as an opportunity for us to bond
>he seems keen
>have everything picked out and ready to go
>he comes home from work with a shitty, massively overpriced Dell that some Chad sold him at best buy
>he goes on to tell me that this Chad said that he needed the i7 over the i5 that I'd picked and
>Chad also sold him on a 970
>all he does is check email and browse the internet
>paid an assload of money for it, but he is convinced that Chad got him a great deal
>He's being smug as shit about how he "got a better deal" than I could

Fuck this gay Earth
>>
Nice blog. I'm glad my parents aren't retarded.
>>
you should sleep with him, to prove your superiority and fitness to mate with his daughter
>>
Should have installed xubuntu
>>
>>56610034

They also, until recently, believed that you needed to sign into AOL in order to use the internet.
>>
You should have just installed ubuntu mate or chromium os you deserved it
>>
>>56610015
>he and his wife proceed to download a bunch of bullshit screensavers and cursors and load it up with viruses again
This is where you should had known that there was no point anymore
So much this >>56610167
Is by any chance Chad also fucking your girlfriend? Wouldn't surprise me if his dad offered her to him, he's better than you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.