[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Web design rage thread. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: wired-walkthru-1.png (39KB, 506x599px) Image search: [Google]
wired-walkthru-1.png
39KB, 506x599px
Web design rage thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKXfqpg-Q-k
>Holy shit guys we need brand new UI, with swift animation and modern design! Hypertext sucks >and PHP ain't better, and we really don't have much time.

>I know an Indian who knows some java, he works for pennies on the hour! Look for the guy with no poo in the loo, and it's done!

>JS in the cloud we outsourced!
>Oooooooooooooh no

>Follow him down 30 CDN networks, where umatrix users go to fucking die, everyone cries at, the sight of the blocklist, that grows so incredibly high.

>Clearclick and cookies appear in galore,
waiting to track you away, watch your RAM fill with incredible speed, and you're gone.

>Oooooooooooooh no

>Picture yourself in file on your harddrive, with useless junk data and tracking bug eyes, >suddenly someone is there at the entrance, the Indian javascript eyes.

>Oooooooooooooh no
>>
so this is what we get with bootcamp grads.

fuck modern webdevs
>>
>>56606047
CDN's make it so fast! We don't even have to host half of or JS, we just reference it in from an external server!!! Who needs to understand how to write JS, there are plenty of websites that already provide what we need for free!
>>
>>56606032
>>>>>>>>>>>102 blocked sources

kill me
>>
>>56606032
where did we go so wrong to get this?
>>
>>56606143
*teleports behind you*
>>
>>56606176
I don't know. Is it possible to make "modern web pages" without all the garbage?
>>
I opened a random article on wired.
5 minutes ago.
The page is still loading.
Ghostery and ublock going crazy.
A notification asking me if I want to enable flash pops up.
Waterfox memory consumption jumped by 400mb
Firewall pops up, my browser is requesting access by rawsocket

WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
If you don't like it then don't use the site.
>>
Don't hire Indians they do a cheap and shitty work most of the time. Screw PHP. Ruby on Rails and ReactJS all the way.
>>
>>56606032
Try microsoft.com with javascript disabled
>>
>>56608846
In a way, yes. You can layer the content such that a more involved ui becomes available with more permissions but basic functionality is retained throughout.

One of my pet peeves is websites requiring JS for Drop down menus; totally unnecessary.
>>
>Not hand writing fully functional webpages in html, then making it look nice with css, then enhancing it with js
>>
>>56609515
>>56609557
People with JS disabled do not bring any value to the site. There is no reason to care about them.
>>
If you get hacked/spoofed from 5-9 all day everyday due to some political power abusing psychopath with NNN-SS-A access...disabling JavaScript and IPV6 helps a bit. Ditch Chrome and ALL G products. FBook too. In the end, it all goes back through the ISP's & MSP's whom won't admit wrongdoing due to "privacy policy" and political payoffs. It's an infinite loop. Must conform. If you truly want to live in the land of the "free"
>>
If you get hacked/spoofed from 5-9 all day everyday due to some political power abusing psychopath with NNN-SS-A access...disabling JavaScript and IPV6 helps a bit. Ditch Chrome and ALL G products. FBook too. In the end, it all goes back through the ISP's & MSP's whom won't admit wrongdoing due to "privacy policy" and political payoffs. It's an infinite loop. Must conform. for land of the "free"
>>
>>56608924
Use clean install of Firefox, disable / remove all plugins. Stop using plugins - hackers exploit them ...when it's a serious payload it can effects masses
>>
>>56609885
Nice try, Pajeet.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160915-180845.png (146KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160915-180845.png
146KB, 1080x1920px
Fuck the kikes
>>
>>56610004
Find another video, I spent like an hour writing that to follow the song as well as I could.
>>
>>56606176
seems to have gotten really bad starting a few years back
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.