[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey apple fans I need some help. It's upgrade time and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Hey apple fans I need some help. It's upgrade time and I keep looking at the iPhone 7 plus. Only problem is it doesn't have a headphone jack. ( I will not buy the stupid adapter/ ear pods). How much will the iPhone 6s plus price fall in the coming months?

side note I've been using android for 4 years and I'm sick of it
>>
>hey apple fans
they're on /lgbt/
>>
Why are you sick of Android? It's gotten better over the past few years. Also iPhone 6s prices will drop
>>
The adapter comes with the phone.
>>
File: 50021.jpg (18KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
50021.jpg
18KB, 500x345px
>>56593421
Android keeps improving while Apple keeps getting dumber. Pretty soon you won't even be able to make phone calls on the iPhone without a third party VOIP app, because "courage." Mark my words.

This is the worst possible time to switch from Android to Apple. Apple is only going to get worse from here on out, cutting out common features because "someone had to finally tell the world it's outdated."

They've been doing this bullshit since they dropped the right mouse button on the original Macintosh, so now when you need to right click you must push two buttons instead of one. It's so typical of Apple-- they solved a "problem" that didn't exist, and the end result is that if you want to do anything with their product you have to load it up with extra peripherals and inconvenient workarounds like it's a slut getting gang banged.
>>
>>56593421
>Sick of Android
Try iOS

>Don't want to buy an adapter
It comes for free with the phone

You sell it second hand and still purchase a top end android device easily if need be.
>>
>>56594071
>It comes for free with the phone
When I lose the adapter will Apple replace it for free?
>>
>>56594301
Haha
>>
>>56593421
6S is really good
No performance issue on ios10 for me

The price should fall (ppl will sell to upgrade to 7)
>>
>>56594381
>touch disease
>>
>>56593421
the 6s price has already dropped
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.