[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that Samsung resolved the exploding meme, it's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: note 7.jpg (1MB, 2609x3000px) Image search: [Google]
note 7.jpg
1MB, 2609x3000px
So now that Samsung resolved the exploding meme, it's the best phone on the market by far. Why haven't you purchased one yet?
>>
>>56590125
Because it runs Android and has no keyboard.
>>
I have a Note 4 and I'm saving money. I'd like a Note 7, sure does seem nice. But I just know that it's ultimately going to make a huge difference to me.

All I do on my phone is text, browse the net, take the occasional photo, use Google Maps.

My Note 4 still does all those things just fine. The only problem I have is the battery life is starting to suck, but I think I just need to buy a new battery and that should fix things.

I might buy a new phone next year.
>>
>>56590357
>But I just know that it's ultimately going to make a huge difference to me.

I meant to say it's *not* going to make a huge difference.
>>
>>56590368
this, im not a manchild who plays videogames on his phone, i have yet to max out any of the capabilities of my "ancient poorfag" S4.

I own several cameras too so unless they squeeze 20x+ optical zoom on a phone its irrelevant for any pictures too.

I don't understand the brand whoring and blind consumerism that /g/ has become.

inb4 poorfag
>>
Samsung lag is still a thing
>>
>>56590357
>>56590368
>>56590432
The older Samsung (Few generations behind) are better because of removable battery and expandable storage.
They removed and added the expandable storage as a "feature"

I have a Note 5 and I will probably keep it for another year or two.
(Battery life is also somewhat of an issue 4 hour SoT, still get's get me through the day though)
>>
>>56590432
Yeah, it's gotten pretty pathetic. Phones reached a 'good enough' point several years ago for 99% of consumers. Bitching over this and that feature/spec/whatever is just lame. None of this stuff matters.

I don't care if I have an Android phone or iPhone, they both do the same shit more or less.

For me personally it's getting harder and harder to justify buying these flagship devices from Samsung/Apple/etc because for the amount of money you're paying, it's really not radically changing the way I use my phone.

>>56590532
My Note 4 still performs about the same as when I first bought it, I'm normally pretty picky with things getting slow over time but I've been pretty happy with mine. It's been enough for me to just hold on to it for another year and then consider buying a new phone next year.

But again my needs from my phone are pretty simple.
>>
You ignorant cocksucking bastard, iPhones are superior. How many gook handsets are going up in smoke? I've lost count, motherfucker.
>>
>>56590653
The Note 7 is faster than the iPhone 7. Smoother performance, less dropped frames in the UI/UX, better camera, battery life, screen, etc.
>>
>>56590751

>The Note 7 is faster than the iPhone 7.

Stopped reading there.
>>
>For me personally it's getting harder and harder to justify buying these flagship devices from Samsung/Apple/etc because for the amount of money you're paying, it's really not radically changing the way I use my phone.

So much this.
>>
>>56590828
It actually is though. Faster SoC and more RAM.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160913-182655.png (508KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160913-182655.png
508KB, 1080x1920px
>>56590125
Because I'm waiting for the new version where they fix the battery. The removable battery gimmick is a meme unless it has a metal back like the V20.

The V20 looks so damn good but I need the stylus on the note 7 for my DS games.
>>
>>56590858
Performs worse in real-life tests.
>>
>>56590882
Like what?
>>
>>56590882
Not really. TouchWiz doesn't lag anymore.
>>
File: 100.png (8KB, 306x174px) Image search: [Google]
100.png
8KB, 306x174px
>problem solved
>>
>>56591031
That's only on pre-recall models that for some reason are still out there.
>>
>>56590125
I'm going to buy one when it's available again. I get a siiiiiick IBM deal.

Wait, is the Canada version the Exynos or the SD version?
>>
>>56591081
It's yet to be recalled in the US
>>
Because i have Nexus 6p. Otherwise I would have bought it
>>
>>56590828
>moar ram=better preformance
>moar ghz=faster fone
>>
>>56590932
Compared to stock, it's much worse. TouchJizz never dies
>>
>>56590751
>The Note 7 is faster than the iPhone 7
EHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>56590125
Samsung resolved what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvXf_8cmQZ0
>>
>>56593269
Well good luck with that, the Pixel is going to be a miserable failure.
>>
>>56590314
blackberry is abandoning their own os for android anyway
>>
Sadly, I had to give up my Note 7 and take an IPhone 6 Plus until they get the replacement Notes out.

I really hope I don't like start to like the iPhone, it'll be my first one. And ironically, everything I own is Apple except my phone.
>>
>>56590881
Which emulator is that?
>>
File: note7_speed.png (179KB, 1082x1156px) Image search: [Google]
note7_speed.png
179KB, 1082x1156px
>>56590125
>resolved the exploding meme
Hahaha, no. They're still in the midst of recalling devices. Nice try @ damage control, though, Samshill.
And then there are still issues like random bootloops/bricks and the easily scratched screen. Which make sure it's far from the best phone on the market.

>>56590858
>>56590932
Nice try. Pic related.
>>
>>56595402
well its a popular phone of course it would have more entries regarding manufacturing defects
>>
>>56595402
Yurofags aren't supposed to fall for the Applel meme. You've disgraced your continent!
>>
>>56595577
>well its a popular phone of course it would have more entries regarding manufacturing defects
That's the worst excuse I've heard yet.
Screen scratching concerns all phones. Exploding batteries potentially all phones with a certain battery model. It has nothing to do with the amount of units produced.
>>
>>56590125
I keep on enjoying my Nexus 6P
Shoo, touchwhiz
>>
>Note 8
>samsung takes after apple and removes 3.5mm audio jack
>exploding batteries in wireless headphones
>>
>>56590125
>So now that Samsung resolved the exploding meme
What is that even supposed to mean.
Phones with exploding batteries are still out there. It's not like a software updates will fix it or anything. And it would be truly sad if they still sold phones with unstable batteries; after recalling them and all.
>>
>>56591092
Leafs get the snapdragon
>>
>>56590125
>So now that Samsung resolved the exploding meme, it's the best phone on the market by far.
Poor bait.
>>
>>56590751
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/no-contest-iphone-7-fastest-smartphone-world-130015588.html
>>
File: lg-v20-ofic-2.jpg (35KB, 660x487px) Image search: [Google]
lg-v20-ofic-2.jpg
35KB, 660x487px
>>56590125
If Samsung can't get replacements shipped before this hits it's ogre
>>
>>56590858
>>56590898
>>56590932
http://youtu.be/3-61FFoJFy0

Note is slower generally than iPhone 6S and iPhone 7 is 30-40% faster than iPhone6S
>>
>>56594930
I stand by my point.
>>
>>56590125
>This phone does not explode any more, so you should buy it
"It does not explode any more" is not a valid reason for buying an item.
>>
Because I have an S7 that I'm still working my ass off to pay and I don't use features that would require a pen.
>>
Still on OPO and it does everything I need. Only reason I might upgrade next year is because I want band 2 and 12 support (t-mobile USA) because OPO is entirely on EDGE while roaming and it's gay when I travel. If this phone would all east have band 2 I would not give a shit.
>>
>>56597648
Comparing a not even 1080p versus a 2k smartphone...
>>
>>56590125
>Why haven't you purchased one yet?

Because there's no way to make sure that all the old exploding stock is gone and I'll get a new Note 7 that doesn't kill me.
>>
>>56599999
>He thinks that the resolution is what's actually causing the difference and not the speed of the main memory, the RAM and how fast the OS can load the resolution-independent parts of the app
laughingbitches.png

Then again you probably shouldn't think much more of people who can't really look beyond things like how many cores or what clock rate a CPU runs at...
>>
>>56599999
>2560x1440
>2k
>>
>>56590125
>Why haven't you purchased one yet?
Touchwiz is bad. Never buy Samsung
>>
>>56590125
>friend got note 7 despite my warnings
>he never had a Samsung phone before
>asks me how to quickly transfer files from his old phone(some chink shit without sd card)
>show him how to transfer via WiFI
>this piece of shit just fucking hangs
>when transfered to mine old garbage it works just fine
"Warned you bro"
>>
>>56600260
Oh and it's not a one time thing, it was like that every time. Had to use OTG instead.
>>
Because my moto /g/4 play just shipped and will be here tomorrow morning. Why would I need an over priced mini tablet when I will have a phone that works on any carrier for $99 and no leasing or subsidy fee?
>>
>>56590125
my oneplus one is still absolutely fine. additional ram, cpu cores and clock speed are just marketing memes which are completely pointless unless you specifically want to sit and run performance benchmarks all day instead of using your phone for calls, messaging, web and apps.
>>
>>56594452
http://newjersey.news12.com/news/vape-battery-explodes-inside-woman-s-purse-while-shopping-at-freehold-mall-1.12307364#autoplay=true
>>
>>56597648
Those tests aren't scientific.
>>
>>56590630
This basically. I have an HTC M8 and I don't feel I need to get any new phone.

Wtf do you think I do on a phone? Get email, call people, send messages, browse the internet, do a search, use maps. You don't need the latest flagship to do any of that.
>>
>>56590751
>The Note 7 is faster than the iPhone 7
don't tell lies on the internet
>>
No money for it yet will save up to replace my note 5
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.