[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

another proof that nvidia is the best graphics card maker in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Cp8gWq3.jpg (107KB, 479x498px) Image search: [Google]
Cp8gWq3.jpg
107KB, 479x498px
another proof that nvidia is the best graphics card maker in history
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIbSeMcsOqA
>>
>>56579003
nvidia as always cheats
nothing new to see here just move along
>>
>>56579003
Who is this ball fondler?
>>
>>56579003
I would like her to hold my balls if you know what I mean
>>
>>56579124
willa holland aka thea queen from arrow
>>
>>56579135
What do you mean?
>>
Halo is a port from xbone. Xbone uses amd. The water is likely a shader setting arbitrarily linked to amd. Microshaft didn't account for it in the port.
Tah dah.
>>
>>56579135
I'd stick my dick in her vagina, if you know what I mean
>>
>>56579193
because surely nvidia didnt had the code of the game
and thus the release of a driver 3 days before the game was out it was due to luck

lol
>>
>>56579220
It's just the forge mode anyway, probably wasn't high on anybodies radar to be fair.
>>
>>56579135
I'd cuddle with her if you know what I mean
>>
>>56579230
true but its not the first time
this shit is happening since hl2 with their stupid lod bias setting..or even on doom in vulkan
>>
>>56579220
>because nvidia didn't have the code

Ofcourse they didn't, because it relies on opengl rather than on dx
And we know how nvidia loves opengl
>>
>>56579211
Why would you do that? She pees from there...
>>
>>56579003
AMD just looks better, I just went from gtx780 to rx480, even on the same settings, the colors are nicer and stuff look better, I can't explain it.
>>
>>56579290
virgin detected
>>
>>56579344
it's the plalesbo effect
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.