[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discord for linux. Just thought you guys might of missed it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 460119f0c4fa6c839aa2468b5e6ef592.jpg (127KB, 736x1013px) Image search: [Google]
460119f0c4fa6c839aa2468b5e6ef592.jpg
127KB, 736x1013px
Discord for linux.
Just thought you guys might of missed it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/4bu7lm/discord_linux_very_experimental_canary_release/
>>
>>56577261
>reddit
Cancer.
>>
>>56577261
> might of
Might have
>>
Still no updated version huh
>>
>>56577261
Does she have a peg leg in a shoe?
>>
>>56577261
>we're wrapping things up on Linux discord
>not on the official website after 6 months
>using it right now, basically bug free

A bunch of bullshit if you ask me.
>>
>>56577261
Post more anime girls with guns. Say, is there any good anime about brothers in arms in warfare? Anime seems to lack that.
>>
can someone explain what the catch of this is? I see its appeal, its a new cross-platform messenger with no cost and easy signup.

What is/are the dev(s) taking away from this though? Are they selling data or something?

Last time, as far as I know, that someone tried this, Tox failed miserably. And that telegram app requires a phone number.
>>
>>56580289
They're selling data under the table and their business plan is shaky.
Still, it's better than a plain IRC for plebs.
>>
File: 4L_fbWjDFiW.jpg (211KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
4L_fbWjDFiW.jpg
211KB, 1000x1412px
>>56580255
GATE has a shit story but all the guns are cool as shit.

Macross series has cool jets

That's pretty much all I can think of.
>>
>>56580289
They have plenty of business venture investors to keep them afloat. Twitch streamera seem to be their next target for getting hype behind the company by giving them benefits other users can't access.
>>
>>56577261
There is was a bitlbee plugin already.
>>
>>56580289
I asked Jake from discord (his username and he is on the dev team) about the business model and he would dodge any questions about it.
>>
File: absolutelyproprietary.jpg (17KB, 396x372px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelyproprietary.jpg
17KB, 396x372px
>>56577261
>>
>>56580255
>Post more anime girls with guns.
Don't, it's gay.
>>
>>56580067
Sorry soilder shoes come in pairs
>>
>>56577261
fuck you and fuck your botnet
>>
>>56581775
>No discipline
Homu y?
>>
>>56581775
Gate or Nippon is best the propaganda
>>
>>56580289
It's voice chat that isn't shit tier like Skype and isn't archaic looking like IRC so you can easily convert normalfags to it. I managed to get most of the people I talked to through Facebook and Skype to move to discord and the ones that wouldn't because they don't play games were willing to use telegram.
>>
>>56580255
Sora no Woto if you want cute sisters in arms. Not too much fighting as they are mostly dicking around in the middle of nowhere.
>>
spot the redditor newfag, i bet you came here from /r/4chan
>>
(((Reverberations itensify)))
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.