[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OP3 users, I have a question. Both on their official forums,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: debut3.jpg (59KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
debut3.jpg
59KB, 1200x630px
OP3 users, I have a question.
Both on their official forums, and on XDA I see a lot of posts about various bugs.
Many have said they aren't receiving notifications, some are reporting battery bugs, auto-focus bugs, auto-brightness bugs, and many more.

What are your experiences with it, and have you ran into these bugs?
Thanks. Considering buying.
>>
On stock rom, Haven't had issues with any of that.

Except where my notification sounds want to play through speakers rather than through my damn headphones - when they do that they also play my music through the speakers, like I need my coworkers to know I headbang to Perfume
>>
>>56573954
i used oneplus one and 2 in the past

if you buy 1 device, you enter a never ending circle of bug fixes until the next device arrives and the support of the previous gen phone gets dropped by 80% and you're at the beginning of the circle again
>>
>>56573954

I have the original OPO and didn't upgrade to the 2 or 3 because they are essentially lateral upgrades.

The original was bugy as shit on release, but that was CM's fault, and it works great now.

I heard the 2 had similar problems, so it's no surprise that the 3 is having the same issue.

90% of their forums are street shitting poojets that can barely use a computer, so don't put too much

The thing to keep in mind is that one plus is owned by the parent company Oppo, who doesn't give a single fuck.

A huge chunk of the original OPO owners had to file paypay disputes because it turned out that the company was knowingly selling defective JDI screens that caused the bottom half of the screen to have a yellow tint.

This is a buy at your own risk phone.
>>
File: 1846295629663.jpg (108KB, 720x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1846295629663.jpg
108KB, 720x1207px
/thread
>>
>>56574081
64GB is good for me though.
My current phone only has a 32GB SD card in it.
>>
>>56574081

I have that on my wishlist right now

Waiting for it to drop like a rock within the next six months.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.