[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Samsung wireless earbuds >$199.99 >battery lasts 1.5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

>Samsung wireless earbuds
>$199.99
>battery lasts 1.5 hours when pulling from phone

All of a sudden Apple's don't seem bad at all
>>
But you can always just plug in normal headphones on Samshit
>>
>>56570320
that isn't the issue at hand at all.
>>
File: earin.jpg (253KB, 1402x2217px) Image search: [Google]
earin.jpg
253KB, 1402x2217px
>>56570278
>>
Samsung is Apple of Android phones. People buying newest Galaxy Edge every year are as retarded as iPhone fanboys.
>>
>>56570408
those are sexy as fuck
>>
>>56570655
>The majority of the time this isn’t a problem, but every now and then the right earbud would drop its signal and then reconnect

Too bad they're even more expensive than Apple's and are total garbage
>>
>>56570278
airphones look so fucking retarded, I would never wear them.
>>
>>56570278
Samsung was the real Jew after all. I'm sorry Apple.
>>
>>56570278
>built in 4gb music player for phone-free listening
That's worth at least $20 there.
>>
>>56570343
Yes it fucking is
>>
>>56570619
This alone is half all that is wrong with Android.
>>
>>56570278
you forgot to mention the 4gb of internal music storage and the heart rate sensor
>>
>>56570278
well at least samsung hasn't removed the earphone jack yet.
>>
I paid $17 for some chink noname they last 9.5 hours of continuous playback.

They also vibrate and tell me when the battery is low and pair to multiple devices.

Anyone that buys shit like this or the Apple earbuds are being scammed.
>>
>>56572437
>Anyone that buys Apple are being scammed.

this desu senpai
>>
>>56571841
no. it isn't. Apple's wireless earbuds are completely optional. No one needs them for any reason other than they want them. Learn the facts before you bitch about something.
>>
>>56570278
>All of a sudden Apple's don't seem bad at all

the reviews of these aren't great either. reviewers getting 85 minutes playback, delayed audio/speech, music management issues.
>>
>>56572437
where can I get
>>
>>56570278
sooner or later
probably next year were going to see wireless headphones that could last a week or powered wirelessly

and we all look back at apple's innovation
>>
>>56572437
Name pls or where I can get them. I want
>>
>>56572437
Pls link
>>
>>56572460
No, he's right. You can't use normal headphones on the new iPhone normally. You either use bluetooth or an adapter. Samsung phones, it's optional. You still have the 3.5mm jack.
>>
>>56570278
These also do heart rate and other shit monitoring constantly. Not even close to the same shit.

Also, you can use wired shit with Sammy
>>
>>56570619
Sony is basically the less shilled store brand Apple.
>>
>>56572912
That has nothing to do with what I was saying. Wireless airbuds are completely optional. No one has to buy them. I don't know how to spell this out any simpler. The phone comes with lighting earphones that do have a wire. And they come with an adapter to use your regular ones. Don't like this? Don't buy the phone.
>>
>>56570278
>literarly putting mini incendiary grenades inside your head
No Thanks.
>>
>>56572150
At last! Bloated headphones!
>>
File: iconx.jpg (315KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
iconx.jpg
315KB, 960x960px
>>
>>56573052
You are literally a liberal.
>>
>>56572437
>no link

because they don't exist
>>
>>56573765
>disagrees with you
>call him a liberal
>>>/pol/ Fuck off
>>
>>56574101
>/r/eddit
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.