[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good thing we got rid of that annoying headphone jack so we could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 27902152842_95c4a8dc5c_b[1].jpg (107KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
27902152842_95c4a8dc5c_b[1].jpg
107KB, 1024x576px
good thing we got rid of that annoying headphone jack so we could make room for more local storage in our products
>oh right.... the jews...
>>
They got rid of it so they could fit 22% more vaporwave on it.Check my 3.
>>
but now iphones have better batteries
oh wait https://www.thrillist.com/tech/nation/iphone-7-battery-life-still-an-issue-for-apple
ayyyyyyy
>>
Galaxy S7 it is for me then.
>>
how much longer are people going to fall for the upgraded camera meme?
>>
No 16GB option anymore and battery life was increased thanks to the removal of the headphone jack

Stay losing OP
>>
>>56564544
>>56564544
> battery life was increased thanks to the removal of the headphone jack

Bluetooth drains approximately 6000% more battery
I could listen music for up to 6 hours on just 5% of battery, with bluetooth I could listen less than five minutes
>>
Daily reminder that Xiaomi makes a phone with the same size and more than double the battery.
>>
File: pi-peep.png (552KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
pi-peep.png
552KB, 1280x800px
>>56564634
math is hard... can you make this easier for me to understand?
>>
>>56564634
[citation needed]
>>
>>56564544
>Better battery with Bluetooth
>You being this dumb
Typical apple cultist
>>
>>56564692
Need a citation on Bluetooth using significantly more energy than a headphone jack
>>
>>56564781
Heres the source [1]

>Every single person that has ever used bluetooth on their phone
>>
>>56564453
>They got rid of the headphone jack
>"Its the thickest D-type body yet!"
>>
>>56564836
This isn't working out too well for you
>>
>>56564886
Did they disable google on your crapple device?
>>
>>56564964
Proving your claims is your job
>>
>>56564886

Are you retarded? If you want to argue about this just say that you can use lightning earphones or lightning to 3.5.

Using a wireless technology uses more power than not using it.
>>
>>56565072
But really, no one cares about 1% more power.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.