[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any good reason to have OS partitions on separate disks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: sakura-dungeon-image-959[2].jpg (388KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sakura-dungeon-image-959[2].jpg
388KB, 1280x720px
Is there any good reason to have OS partitions on separate disks when dualbooting?
pic vaguely related
>>
>>56547981
What's the appeal of games like saurka dungeon other than lewd?
>>
>>56547999
why do you need more?
>>
>>56548006
Might as well just fap to stills.
>>
>>56548009
They are stills.
>>
>>56548006
Not saying lewd is a bad thing, just wondering if there was more to these games. Just looks like a generic RPG.
>>
>>56547999
They're entry level shit for normalfags.
>>
>>56548105
How?
>>
Man you really posted the wrong pic.
Too much attention towards the picture and not the question.

Anyway, I think not, since lets say you have a ssd, you'd want both partitions to be there so they could be accessed faster and work faster.

Why would you put them on different disks?
I guees when it comes to encryption, then it matters.
Lets say you have a 1337 linux partition on an encrypted hard drive, and a friendly nice win7 on a different one.
>>
>>56549036
When they say never use an image more interesting than the topic of your thread, they mean it.
>>
>>56548105
but normalfags don't like anime
>>
>>56547981
Sakura Dungeon runs on Linux.
>>
>>56550089
How is that related to the question?
>>56547981
Why are you using this image?
>>
File: 5d6e457f52d84ea05db09de97be596c6.jpg (262KB, 780x1323px) Image search: [Google]
5d6e457f52d84ea05db09de97be596c6.jpg
262KB, 780x1323px
>>56549503
It starts with a boner, as it did with all of us.
Normalfags may attempt to resist in the beginning, but the penis ultimately lords over the master.
>>
Shut the **** up and tell me that animr
>>
>>56550793
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>56550654
and now I'm here, fapping to mofuringu and ntr/humiliation.
>>
>>56550912
I can only fap to NTR when it hits whimpy MCs because that's what i fantasize doing to every whimpy submissive faggot MC in most Jap works.
I have a strong hate for usual Japanese protagonists in their shit.
Now i'm mainly reading Chinese novels because Chinese protagonists tend to be overbearing badasses who pillage, rape, and genocide. I'll take this over submissive whiny generic moralfaggots any time of the day, and if that makes me edgy then i'll take it as a massive compliment.
>>
>>56548835
They're not Wizardry.
>>
>>56551033
>>>/r/noveltranslations
>>
>>56550875
do you want to suck my dick yes you do good boi mmmmm yes
>>
>>56549503
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
>>56547981
If one disk dies, you still have a backup system into which you can boot
>>
>>56552104
shut up and GiB sucky sucky bish
>>
>>56551033
I can't fap to anything other than vanilla. I can't really enjoy it unless the woman is also enjoying it. Limits me quite a bit in terms of content, though.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.