[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when not even Applelcucks didn't believe the iOs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 4L_6pJG9tfY.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
4L_6pJG9tfY.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
Remember when not even Applelcucks didn't believe the iOs 7?
They now suck cock for it.
>>
>>56540387
The ones on the left are 100 times worse, though.
>>
The final version looks way better than the mockup.
>>
>>56540422
>>56540413
We even talked about that too, see left side.
>>
File: why did apple take this away.png (251KB, 250x444px) Image search: [Google]
why did apple take this away.png
251KB, 250x444px
>>56540387
The release of iOS 7 was what made me switch to Android. Why would Apple change their look when nothing was wrong with it? This is what happens when gays and women run tech companies.
>>
>>56542239
But iOS 10 looks a million times better than that ugly screenshot you just posted.
>>
>>56542256
iOS 10 looks just like iOS 7. Fuck off Pajeet. Your OS is shit now.
>>
>>56542256
Enjoy your eye cancer.
>>
>>56542292
Ok I will :^)
>>
>>56542239
>xD muh straight men are superior maymay

I bet you've never accomplished anything in your life and you just anchor onto the fact that at least you're not a """degenerate""" when even some gays and women have accomplished more than you ever will. Back to /pol/, kid.
>>
>>56542872
Faggot detected
>>
>>56542267
what's with this trope about pajeets using ios? indian ios marketshare is lower than it is for symbian os.

i can't even wrap my head around how delusional you must be to keep pushing this joke. is it supposed to be ironic? like saying you're cool like the patrick bateman from american psycho, where the real joke is that he turns out to be a complete fucking loser, fantasizing everything (or totally insane, hallucinating it)?
>>
>4chan
>Applelcucks
what's making you conclude that these are apple cucks, OP? it's /g/. this board has never been known for being favorable toward apple.

if you can post a macrumours screenshot then that would be kind of damning, but calling a random set of screenshots "Applelcucks" makes you look like a clueless fucking faggot.
>>
>>56542239
As someone whose last iPhone was a 4 this image brings back memories of a day when things were made with a sense of professionalism and quality. I'm still using Windows 7 for the same reason. At least that still works, unlike iOS 6.
>>
>>56540387
Seriously iOS looks so damn awful, it's actually the main reason why I don't use an iPhone.
>>
>>56542239
iOS 6 and below is by far the ugliest fucking OS I've ever seen. Even early touchjizz is better then that garbage.

7 and up is league's ahead. Not as good as riced android, but better then that trash
>>
>>56543033
You have very feminine sensibilities.
>>
>>56540387
ITT people have a pseudo-intellectual debate about what icons look prettier to them
>>
>>56542940
https://youtu.be/drjtgR7fak0
>>
>>56542940
India is where the shill farms are you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>56542940
Buttmad pajeet detected
>>
>>56542961
Not the point anyway, faggot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.