[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it always that all SJWs do web dev? Why are there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Why is it always that all SJWs do web dev? Why are there no SJW kernel devs?
>>
>>56540270
They're not aware that the internet exists outside of their web-browser, or development exists outside of github.
>>
>>56540270
Because it's customer focused, most women can't stand to be alone for more than five minutes

And even the ones that do are usually attention-seeking on the Internet
>>
Kernel development requires talent.
>>
>>56540270
The web is a platform for social interaction.
>>
>>56540391
kernel development requires actually knowing about computers and how they work. Also it requires the knowledge of languages that are actually useful and create functionality. webdev is UI and thanks to wordpress and Dreamweaver, doesn't even require you to know the languages.
>>
File: 1466716359620s.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1466716359620s.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>>56540893

I always wanted to make a PCI card, possibly a radio or some specific shit and write drivers for it in C and ASM. THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN CUS I'M POOR AND DON'T HAVE THE LUXURY!! also how in the fuck people learn to write drivers? all books I found a noob crap, even in uni they don't teach you that
>>
>>56540391
*autism
>>
>>56541312
probably going to get shit for this cause I'm not 100% sure, but I think most if not all of the drivers out there are written in assembly at its core.
>>
Are there even /pol/ Kernel developers?
>>
>>56541312
uuhh, isn't that just writing out instructions for the input and output segments in the hardware? Could you plausibly read the hardware specification and rig up something based on the cabling and language to be used?
>>
>>56541531
probally

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t786671/
>>
>>56541312
>THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN CUS I'M POOR
What the fuck are you on about? You can do the design part and driver coding yourself for little to no money.
>>
>>56541553
Haha holy shit, so this is why they are sometimes called "stormfaggots"?. Although, they made a distro, i think that they aren't touching with the kernel.
>>
There was such a dev: Sarah Sharp. She quit though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.