[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it possible that Google makes everything and does it so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: Google Music.png (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Google Music.png
19KB, 300x300px
How is it possible that Google makes everything and does it so well? Why are you using the antiquated Apple and Microsoft software and hardware? Google is beginning to make its own hardware, just started ramping up Google Express (will shop for you and then deliver to you, even in a park) which will replace UPS and FedEx, Google Fiber/internet service, self-driving cars will become your chauffeur.

Above all, why is Google Music so much better now than anything available? Apple Music and Microsoft Groove...don't get me started. Spotify? Are you even serious? Google will deliver television remote and box. Holy...
>>
When are they going to release a Google Drive client for Linux?
>>
Care to elaborate what makes Google Music better than Spotify?
>>
File: 1422285363700.png (310KB, 691x591px) Image search: [Google]
1422285363700.png
310KB, 691x591px
>>56531045
>>
>>56531068
LInux? One word...Fuchsia. Linux is toast. Linux? Are you even serious.

Now if you want to talk GNU. okay. but linux? Holy...

Eat ass
>>
>>56531275
Go away Microsoft shill.
>>
>>56531068
There is a terminal based client I think.
>>
>$0.05 has been deposited into your Google Wallet!
>>
>>56531045
>why is Google Music so much better now than anything available?
Phonograph is way better
>>
File: 02_001 (86).jpg (90KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
02_001 (86).jpg
90KB, 350x350px
>>56531045
last fm integration //thread
>>
>>56531045
>does it so well
the very music app you posted is complete garbage and I'm still in pursuit of a phone music player that doesn't suck complete turbo cock.
>>
>>56531427
>phonograph
>>
>Google Glass
>Ara phones
>Google+
>Chrome Apps
>Pixel Laptops
>Real names on YouTube

Yeah, for every thing Google does right, they make some shitty thing.
>>
>>56531275
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what a fanboy looks like. Replace the pronouns with those of Apple's products, and the theme remains the same.

Blind faith fanboyism, where the Applefanboys are trumped by Googlfanboys.

Kindly play in traffic. The world would be better off without you. And for the record? Google Music is an absolute joke.
>>
>>56531427
Someone has been reading Wikipedia entries
>>
File: google developer talent pool.jpg (559KB, 1192x1321px) Image search: [Google]
google developer talent pool.jpg
559KB, 1192x1321px
>>56531045
>google
>makes things well

TOP FUCKING KeK MATE
>>
>>56531646
you forgot

>google fit
>smart unlock
>youtube comments
>adding skip forward button to youtube play controls
>android user account system
>>
>>56531045
Spotify and GPM are hardly different and more people use Spotify. Not that I'm really arguing with your overall message.

>>56531646
Pixel laptops as in the Chromebook Pixel? It really hasn't failed at all, ChromeOS just hasn't hit it's stride yet.
>>
>>56531695
Please, do me a favor and neck the lving shit out of your>>56531646
fucking head.>>56531715
>>56531757
It's enough with your kind. never satisfied. i wish i could just squeeze your necks with my palms. Holy... get the heck off your soapboxes. gangging UP ON ME???
>>
>>56531715
Do you use Google Maps. If not, pray tell.
>>
>>56531957
OpenStreetMap
>>
>>56531986
And do you navigate with their results or MapQuest's that they've integrated? I've been using Here Maps.
>>
>>56531045
Even google hires pajeet now...
Go shill your botnet elsewhere mate.
>>
>>56531957
google maps is absolute fucking shite

it has been broken for years
navigation does not work at all
it does not reroute EVER installed it on 6 different devices , fucking piece of shit is useless it never reroutes , take one turn that is different from the suggested route and you end up in east fucking niggerville

it does not even tell you rerouting it just stars giving you random wrong directions without any warning if you make one turn different fromt he suggested route, absolutely fucking worthless piece of shit

and even when you do follow its directions it gives you retarded routes,
once it make me drive past an exit where my destination was , go to the next exit get on the other side of the highway then turn again and go the other way again , going north , go past exit , get off at the next one
to get on south take another exit to get back on north then go to the exit
yeah fucking brilliant
>>
>>56532061
This is untrue yo ufucking rude man.
>>
>>56532037
PAJEET? HOly...
>>
File: 1458123751600.png (119KB, 520x296px) Image search: [Google]
1458123751600.png
119KB, 520x296px
>>56531068
>Linux
>>
File: nani.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nani.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>56532113
>>
>>56532097
no it is absolutely fucking true go to googles own shitty support forums and see all the complaints for yourself if you do not believe me

google maps navigation fucking sucks , it is a fucking worthless pile of shit that will get you lost every single time or cause to dive miles out of your way and look you in fucking circles for no fucking reason

it does not recalculate routes ,you have to follow it's directions exactly if you miss one turn it will not even warn you it will just start giving you fucked up directions and get you lost , does not even say rerouting or recalculating it just gives wrong directions with no warning
it has been broken like this for years and they never fix it
some theorize it is to drive people to use ways
>>
>>56531045
>Google Express (will shop for you and then deliver to you, even in a park) which will replace UPS and FedEx
lol
>>
>>56531045
Google Music is good, but Spotify and Deezer is better for now, other than that i agree
>>
>No native desktop player
>Stations, discovery, and all other recommendation features are insanely bad compared to Spotify

Only advantage is that you get youtube red with it but that's only if you are in US/MEX/AUSNZ
>>
>>56531695
manchildren is angry because lonix is irrelevant shit and will be more irrelevant in the future
>>
>>56532169
yahoo maps ok.... ever heard of it? I guess i could use Here maps. I never even tried that shit. fucking yahoo maps? i know you didnt recommend it but i just threw it out there. i think mapquest is old ok.... maybe gps system in car... yeah maybe that. someone recommends openstreetmap but that is fucking cancer m8. have you ever kek'd as hard as that shit when you tried to get to a shop near your car and then get a few feet away and it takes you all the way around a parking lot just to seee the whole park? of what? some cars? ok... so i have tried the alternatives and i dont like them fucking that. i dont own apple hardware.
>>
>>56531702
I recently switched to cyanogenmod and their stock app is utter shit.
Phonograph was the first best one I found.

Also, google play used to add every soundfile it could find somewhere on my device, which got really awkward on shuffle when I got voice chats on whatsapp.
>>
>>56531695
>kindly play in traffic
nigger niggggger ass neck your cancer
>>
File: hangouts.png (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hangouts.png
20KB, 300x300px
>open hangouts.google.com
>browser slows to a crawl
Their JS """"engineers"""" might have an excuse for Google Docs performance - that's at least something complicated. But my i5 should be plenty for their fucking chat client!

(inb4 "lel use chrome" - it's slow in chrome and firefox)
>>
>>56531045
lmao is this bait?

google apps are a fucking mess

they cant even get material design right across their own apps
>>
>>56532263
yeah joogle maps does this all the time

>get directions to a shop

>shop is on the left
>2 lanes one going one way one oging the other way
>shop is adjacent tot he other lane going the other way
>instead of just tellling you to turn over in it fucking makes you drive miles out of the way just to turn arround so you can get in the lane going the other way to turn in instead of just fucking telling you to tun in from the lane your in

google devs are the biggest fucking autists ever, top of the fucking spectrum mate
>>
>>56532323
They replaced it with an in browser extension that pop open a window when opened, and when you close the window, it pops back into the extension bar. It's very fast and does none of what you said anymore.

It released two days ago.
>>
>>56532345
Where's your proof dude? I'm sitting in a Google shirt now.
>>
googles autism is off the fucking charts

i just noticed the other day that they added a fucking skip forward button to youtube play controls
do these people even fucking understand how people use youtube?
what the fuck do i need or want a fucking skip forward button in the play controls for?
to skips to fucking what? some random fucking shit video that i have no fucking interest in
this is almost as bad as their fucking shitty autoplay that seem to never stay fucking turned off

everything these retards do ass backward as fuck

like smart lock for example, i added my smartband a s a trusted device to unlock my phone
but fucking autistic google thinks it is a good idea to make the feature turn itself off if you do not use your phone for an hour of some random predetermined period of time, what fuck why even have it then? they do nott even give and option to keep trusted devices smart unlock turned on it just fucking turns itself off making nearly fucking useless

this is typical of google sperlord thinknig
>>
>>56531045
Google Play Music is completely literal by the way. That's all it can do. Play music.
>>
>>56532389
That chrome extension has been around for years now and it's always been at least as slow/crash-prone as the regular site. Do you mean they finally fixed it two days ago?
>>
>>56532345
They don't know if you're allowed to cross the line, normie. Lrn2drive.
Google Maps may be shit sometimes, but you're a shit being.
>>
>>56532562
wrong, it has done this several time to me and in every instance you were allowed to cross the line

and like i said it has had me drive past the exit where my destination was right off the fucking exit , then loop me around the highway go one exit past my destination exit to make me turn around to go the other way then take another exit on that side to turn around again to get back on the same fucking side i was just one and take the same fucking exit it had me drive right past, the app is fucking retarded

and it is very poorly designed

here is another example

hiding the search bar in maps , you just have to tap in some random fucking spot on the left of the screen ,fucking why?

wouldn't it make more sense to have to just swipe right to left over the search bar and have a hide animation of it sliding off the screen?

but the worst is the navigation not rerouting/recalculating routes if you do not exactly follow their prescribed route it makes the navigation function totally useless, one turn different and you are fucked
>>
Damn. I was thinking of getting an iphone, but if android is better than ios, then iphones must suck pretty damn hard.
>>
>>56531068
I know that in GNOME, you can add you Google account and access files through the file manager. It doesn't sync though.
>>
>>56531045
hold on

have you actually used the gpm app? I have and it's complete shit compared to Spotify and their app. And I don't just mean I used it for 5 minutes and decided I didn't like it. I used that shitty app and that shitty service for 3 months and then tried out Spotify and was amazed by how much better it is. Seriously dude gpm isn't even a contender for best music streaming service.
>>
What I hated most about GPM is, that whenever I was listening to something and opening the app to search for a specific song, the first thing that happens is a delayed fullscreen popup of the current song shoved in my face.

Who thought this was a good idea?
Wasted like 3 seconds everytime.
>>
>>56531068
Insync or write your own. There's a great api. And there are probably a few other clients i can't be bothered to search for.
>>
>>56532515
I know what you mean. No, it's been replaced with a new version. Try it out. It's nothing like the old extension.
>>
>>56532217
Why spotify and deezer are better?
>>
>>56532515
isn't funny that google chrome works better and has more features on IOS than it does on android
and is designed better for IOS

in IOS chrome there are swipe left and right to go back and forward and it has on screen buttons

they need to add onscreen back button in the top right hand corner of chrome and have swipe to go back and forward like they have in IOS chrome

navigating chrome with one hand on larger phones is nearly impossible because of this, your thumb can not reach the back OS navigation button or even worse a physical back button and the tab button at the same time it is just bad design , and it makes no sense whatsoever why IOS chrome has more features and gestures than android chrome
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.