[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was going to upgrade to the iPhone 7 but since they removed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: android-wallpaper5_2560x1600_1.jpg (63KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
android-wallpaper5_2560x1600_1.jpg
63KB, 800x799px
I was going to upgrade to the iPhone 7 but since they removed the headphone jack will no longer be doing so.

What is the best Android phone?
>>
Hand grenade 7
>>
Gentoo YiPhone Stallman Edition™
>>
>>56521527
>>56521565
What are these?
>>
>>56521497
A Nexus phone. Yes, they have their flaws like having older hardware compared to other devices from Samsung or HTC or also the lack of an SD slot. However, they more than make up for it with 2-3 years of OTA updates from Google as well as offering an easy bootloader unlock with a Windows GUI tool. They also get continued unofficial community support pretty much forever. Whatever you do, don't get a Samsung. They have the most bloatware, shittiest Android versions, worst update support, hardest to root/bootloader unlock, and even use weird image formats for bootlogos so you can't change them. Nexus has none of that bullshit. They don't lag and they batteries don't explode. Nexus protect is also wonderful and much cheaper than Apple care. I highly recommend it if you're rough on your electronics.
>>
LG
>>
>>56521497
There are many good Android phones.

From gsmarena.com ...

1. Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
2. Xiaomi Mi 5
3.Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
4. Samsung Galaxy S7
5. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
6. HTC 10
7. OnePlus 3
8. Samsung Galaxy Note5
9. Huawei Nexus 6P
10. LG G5

Seeing as you were going to drop $900 on an iPhone anyway, just go for Chinksung S7
>>
Just wait for the LG V20 like everyone else you cuck.
>>
>>56523348
>lg
>ever
>>
atm i say oneplus 3 or nexus 6p
>>
>>56523364
The V10 was pretty rock solid.

>>56523384
Fuck off nobody wants to buy a smartphone without a microsd slot you cuck.
>>
>>56523639
>nobody

my opinion is right, everyone should do what i say reeeeeee. kys
>>
>>56523680
Why the fuck would you get a gimped phone at all? Wasn't the whole point of Android to have more freedoms and features? Why would you you unironically buy a phone that takes away your freedoms? If you hate freedoms that much then why not just get a fucking iPhone you fucking fag?
>>
>>56523816
my op3 has 64gb its more than enough for me. im sorry i dont horde chinese cartoons like you do
>>
>>56523850
>my op3 has 64gb its more than enough for me.
So then why didn't you get an iPhone? They have 64GB models too which would be enough for a cuck like you.
>im sorry i dont horde chinese cartoons like you do
That's not the only thing you can store on a phone micro SD.
>>
>>56523899
I have more photos stored with Google than you have in microSD storage.

I do not download games, as I am not a fucking manchild. I have a few dozen apps, which certainly doesn't come close to even what a 16GB phone could hold.

What is this meme that everybody needs 128+ GB of storage? Is it because you guys game on your phones like some 8 year old playing with his Nintendo?

When you download your apps, say, for fitness tracking (a big assumption for many on here), do you guys just download 35 of them and then never delete the ones you don't use?
>>
>>56523899
i dont like ios and its base is 32gb
>>
>>56523348
>Bootloops straight from the G4
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>56521497
what's the best android phone that:
1. has NO touch ID
2. supports android 7
3. has a headphone jack
>>
>>56526561
Oneplus one
>>
>>56524130
I honestly just like to horde apps and photos on my phone. I like the feeling of having a storage powerhouse in my pocket. I sorely missed the Sd card when I had a OnePlus one.
>>
>>56524977

This, I won't be buying any LG phone for a while after I had to reset my phone more than once after it got stuck in a bootloop.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.