[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once the "Internet of things" becomes more of a reality,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1473193365808.jpg (469KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1473193365808.jpg
469KB, 1280x853px
Once the "Internet of things" becomes more of a reality, and every item in our life is "smart, smart toasters, smart fridges, smart cars, smart drones, smart tanks, smart assault rifles etc.. would it possible for the NSA to stage a coup d'etat? How could we stand up against the if all our technology can be disabled or used by them remotely?
>>
>>56520823
The freetards will rise from their mother's basements to reclaim their lost land.
>>
>>56521065
How could they reclaim anything when all their technology is either disabled or being controlled by the NSA?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 275x184px
>>
Fuck that. I hope there will be at least one brand for everything that continues making "old school" products or I'm going to have to remove botnet from everything manually.
>>
>>56521315
Even this military couldn't stand up to the NSA if the majority of their weapons (drones, tanks and even infantry weapons) were connected to the botnet.
>>
>>56520823
Oh god image some creature swimming in the bitch and you cant even see it holy fuck
>>
File: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (139KB, 555x414px) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
139KB, 555x414px
>>56520823
Ted Kaczynski was right about technology, it is going to fuck everything up someday
>>
>>56520823
alligator bout to bite this bitch
>>
>>56523001
or a water moccasin AKA cottonmouth
>>
Gateway is an open source firewall that explicity blocks everything in the VLAN that my 'smart' technology applies to, everything is locally hosted off my homelab servers.

I mean, if you all want the benefits of cloud computing without hosting the resources yourself to do so, you're playing yourself, son.
>>
>>56521504

>being afraid of frogs and fish
>>
>>56524523
>not fearing our lord and savior kek
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.