[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"In light of recent incidents and concerns raised b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1472814227562.jpg (137KB, 800x793px) Image search: [Google]
1472814227562.jpg
137KB, 800x793px
>"In light of recent incidents and concerns raised by Samsung about its Galaxy Note 7 devices, the Federal Aviation Administration strongly advises passengers not to turn on or charge these devices on board aircraft and not to stow them in any checked baggage," the FAA said late Thursday in the U.S.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/08/technology/samsung-galaxy-note-7-airlines-battery-fires/index.html
Can samshit ever recover?
>>
No, samsung is now seen by the public as the company that makes exploding phones. It's over. RIP.
>>
File: samdung_jeep.jpg (116KB, 773x470px) Image search: [Google]
samdung_jeep.jpg
116KB, 773x470px
>Samsung phone sets entire Jeep on fire
And here people were downtalking this issue, saying it barely affected anyone.
Despite a global recall, there are more and more reports like these. How could Samsung fuck it up so badly?

And all this after reports about the screen scratching as easily as plastic and phones experiencing random reboots and bricks. Truly the worst "flagship" of 2016.
>>
>>56513551
There have been cases of exploding batteries for basically all phones.
But it's never been this bad. How can you even fuck it up like this? They probably bought only the cheapest of the cheap batteries to use in their Note 7s. Who cares, nobody will notice, they're not replaceable, anyway.
>>
>>56515791
>They probably bought only the cheapest of the cheap batteries to use in their Note 7s

the worst part is that the exploding batteries are samsung made. chines note 7s don't have this problem because they used a different battery supplier.

and yall were talking shit about the g5 just because its ugly
>>
Someone definitely got fired over this
Hopefully there were some suicides also
>>
>my phone won't even let me fly on an airplane now
fuck you Samsung
>>
>>56513551
>DeathNote7

Okay that's really fucking funny.
>>
>>56515844
G5 is suffering from bootloop my dear friend.
>>
Does the Note 7 have a nVidia GPU?
>>
>FAA has zero problem with you stowing AK-47s in your checked bags but doesn't want the note 7 there
Samsung btfo
>>
>>56513551

How many of these exploding batteries are even out in the wild? Pretty sure most of them have been returned by now.
>>
File: eggscellent.jpg (15KB, 236x234px)
eggscellent.jpg
15KB, 236x234px
>>56515944
>DeathNote7

Tried to type my google email in at the startup screen, now I'm having a heart attack.
>>
>>56517099
I still have mine

Because I'm an absolute madman
>>
>>56513551
>Federal Aviation Administration strongly advises passengers not to turn on or charge these devices on board aircraft and not to stow them in any checked baggage
Note 7s literally should not be used on planes due to explosion hazard. You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>56513551
Looks like Light is a Samsung user.
>>
File: 1435226451500.gif (381KB, 260x317px) Image search: [Google]
1435226451500.gif
381KB, 260x317px
>>56513551
>that image

Anyways, the Note is finished, not Samsung.
>>
File: 1458857577745.jpg (19KB, 480x480px)
1458857577745.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
All the cellphone carriers in Norway stopped taking preorders for it and removed it from their sites. It was supposed to launch yesterday and no retailers, online or brick and mortar have it in stock.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.