[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.news.com.au/technology/g adgets/mobile-phones/app

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 24

File: nONBu58.jpg (72KB, 740x636px) Image search: [Google]
nONBu58.jpg
72KB, 740x636px
http://www.news.com.au/technology/gadgets/mobile-phones/apple-is-right-to-ditch-the-headphone-jack/news-story/0eb2b52f13771241259a41eb7f70d9d9

Holy shit.

This proves it, you could feed a bowl of shit to apple fanboys and they would lap it up and defend it as revolutionary.

Unbelievable.
>>
I imagine the tech blogs praising it only did so because they were afraid they would lose the right to review units, and then these idiot """""journalists""""" agree because they just copy other articles that are gaining traction.

The alternative being everyone is fucking retarded, which may be true as well.
>>
>>56506238
>there’s no point lamenting the disappearance of the headphone jack when I can always use an adaptor
This is stupid. The point of removing the 3.5mm jack was to remove the 3.5mm jack. If you are using an adaptor, then you are bringing back the 3.5mm jack, making the whole thing completely pointless.
>>
>>56506285
>Apple is right to remove the headphone jack from this brand new iPhone 7 that they gave me
>>
Because it's

COURAGEOUS
>>
>.au

Holy shit, I don't care.
>>
>>56507113
this

aren't they just spam sites anyway
>>
And yet every manufacturer will follow Apple and release phones without a headphone jack. Motorola is already doing it with the Moto Z. That's their flagship too.

I'm not saying I feel one way or another nor am I saying anything about Apple, but it's very clear that, right or wrong, Apple sets the standards.
>>
You should check out the apple subreddit, it's hilarious
>Honestly I don't understand the hate. You're either stuck in the past and don't like change...which is stupid since progress has always been about change but feel free to buy one of those cube 500 lbs tv for your living your if you want idc. They removed the audio jack for more space in the device so it can get better in every way.
Now that a big company like Apple made wireless a must for music it'll force manufacturers to actually put money into it and not just use wireless as an aside. I'm looking forward to what this will get us. I'm expecting truly amazing tech.
Also, I can't be the only one who have problems with wires. Everytime I break a pair of earbuds/headphones, it's the damn wire. I buy up to 4 pairs per year because of that and no bluetooth audio is actually good.
I'm expecting and hoping for actually a good sound while being able to keep the same pair of Airbuds for at least a year. Apple doesn't seem to have used the same tech as other bluetooth audios. That W1 chip might give us better audio than anything before and if people want even better, Apple claimed that Beats headphones will also get it this year so yeah, I'm buying one or the other.
>>
>>56506285
Why are review units even a thing? Isn't there a huge conflict of interest if the manufacturers provide review products?
>>
As someone who doesn't follow these things, can you not attach headphones to the iPhone 7? That seems strange, given how phones double as portable music players now.
>>
>.com.au
>.co.uk
>.com.hk

Stop this
>>
File: 1410292189590.jpg (171KB, 656x656px) Image search: [Google]
1410292189590.jpg
171KB, 656x656px
>>56506238
A significant portion of the population is tech illiterate and more interested in devices as fashion products than the actual functionality of the device itself.

Apple realized this and capatilized on it and continues to do so with great succes.

There's no point in getting upset over it or arguing about it, let people buy shit if it makes them happy.
>>
>>56506238
>For a company that has been criticised for its lack of bold innovation in recent years, Apple can at least say it’s trying something new.
Is this person's head firmly lodged up his ass?
>>
>>56509591
It's incredibly ironic that a group of people who willingly believe anything they hear as long as fits their preferred narrative, would depict Apple users as sheep.
>>
>>56509197
>I buy up to 4 pairs per year because of that
Lmao, there are still first world countries without legally mandated warranty? Where a shop can sell you some piece of shit that breaks two months later and get away with it?
Learn soldering I guess.
>>
>>56509687
>It's incredibly ironic that a group of people who willingly believe anything they hear as long as fits their preferred narrative

Except you're wrong:

When Samsuning ditched the SD slot, Android users bashed them for it, they brought it back in the S7 and sales went up.

When Apple removed the headphone jack, IOS users comment them for their courage and consider it a breakthrough feature.

Now take a guess in which one of these two cases the sheep like mentality is a more fitting comparison?
>>
>>56509713
Usually companies don't cover the user being an oaf in their warranty.
Part of the reason why liquid damage still isn't covered with iPhones and other smart phones.
>>
>>56509591
b-but what if android phone manufacturers also started doing the same?
>>
>>56509751
>When Samsuning ditched the SD slot, Android users bashed them for it, they brought it back in the S7 and sales went up.
Do you think we can make enough noise over the whole Note 7 battery issue that they might bring back replaceable batteries or is that completely dead?
>>
>>56509881
You mean like Oppo who did it two years ago?

They're the ones with courage. If you don't have a cult then making a drastic change is actually a risk.
>>
>>56509885
nah the issue is not widespread enough, removing the SD slot affects everyone with the phone
>>
APPLE
SO BRAVE
>>
>>56509895
Not widespread enough? They're replacing EVERY PHONE (except China) and they expect it to cost them a billion dollars.
>>
I already used bt headphones
>>
>>56509907
The issue is not that the battery isn't removable though, it's that the battery explodes.

I don't see why you are drawing a connection between the two.
>>
>>56509885
>>56509751

There's a big difference here. A BIG difference.

There was a security flaw in android that made SD cards insecure for several years. So, there was actually a legit reason to leave it off of phones for a while(there's no excuse anymore.)

Meanwhile, the headphone jack shit is purely for "muh thin" and to force users to buy new accessories
>>
>>56509922
Replacing a battery is cheaper and quicker than replacing a device.

They would have saved hundreds of millions if they just had to ship people new batteries.
>>
>>56509380
Who else would pay for them though?
>>
File: 187989.jpg (148KB, 460x443px) Image search: [Google]
187989.jpg
148KB, 460x443px
>The jack removal was also critical in allowing Apple to confidently produce a water resistant phone after Samsung had received complaints about the its recent water resistant offering with the Samsung Galaxy S7.

Is there a source for this? If removing the headphone jack does indeed make the iPhone 7 more durable then I applaud the change to be honest.

Hell I would be more than happy with a straight up no port phone that needed a base ala the Apple Watch if it means the sucker can survive falling in the pool.

I want Phones to be made of Nintendium.
>>
>>56509197
Forget product reviews, you can 100% tell if something is shit by how defensive the fanboys on reddit are.
>>
>>56509935
There was a legit reason to remove SD, but it was not the reason why they removed it.

Also it's not relevant to the question whether Android or IOS fans have a sheepherd mentality.

>>56509936
It would have saved them money, but honestly I think that if they would have stuck with their plasticky cheap design with a removable battery it would have cost them money in the long run too.

Also, the S6 and S7 both have non removable batteries, yet they don't explode, again the issue here is not the non removable battery.
>>
>>56509751
First of all, have you ever heard about that thing where people have different use cases and preferences? I'm an Apple user (duh) and I don't buy wired headphones and haven't for years - so even if the 7 still had the jack, it wouldn't affect me one bit. So why exactly should I complain? Because YOU need it?

You just assume Apple customers eat everything up that gets thrown at them but have you ever considered that Apple might just know their user base very well? And what is it with Apple haters and always going for the marketing phrases as if they're synonymous with the customers opinion? Yes, Apples marketing is embarrassing and stupid and I wish they would cut that shit right the fuck out, but that doesn't affect the products in any way.

I buy their stuff because, even after considering all of their shortcomings, which aren't exactly few, they're STILL the better alternative for me. But you assholes are unable to merely entertain the thought that other people might have different needs and absolutely no use for the shit Android gives you over iOS that seems so damn important to you. I know EXACTLY what I'm missing out on when I buy an iPhone but you simpletons can't accept that - you insist that it's just a matter of "tech-literacy" because it makes you feel superior. You are the goddamn moon-landing-hoax conspiracy theorists of the tech-world and don't even realize it.
>>
>>56509952

No source will be found as Apple will never admit that publicly; all they'll say is that removing the headphone jack allowed for a larger battery (hardly) and the "new improved" Taptic Engine controller/processor.

Funny thing: someone just discovered that the water resistant iPhone 7/7 Plus will not have warranty coverage for any water related damage whatsoever.
>>
>>56509713
If he's based in the US then he's just retarded and doesn't understand that he can use the warranty to get another pair free.
Most people don't know about it.
>>
>>56510060
lol
>>
>>56510111
>someone just discovered that the water resistant iPhone 7/7 Plus
It's literally on their main iPhone7 page.
>>
File: YouMad.jpg (17KB, 319x243px) Image search: [Google]
YouMad.jpg
17KB, 319x243px
>>56510060
>You just assume Apple customers eat everything up that gets thrown at them

I don't assume it, they keep proving it again and again, just like you do right now.

There literally made their product worse by removing the headphone jack, you don't need to remove a headphone jack to be able to use wireless earbuds. Yet you're still fucking defending it.

You are quite literally brainwashed
>>
File: dbag.jpg (77KB, 499x768px) Image search: [Google]
dbag.jpg
77KB, 499x768px
There's not a lot more that needs to be said.
>>
>>56510060
>have you ever heard about that thing where people have different use cases and preferences?

I have, some people prefer using wired earbuds, while charging their phone. And they got fucked in the ass by Apple because they were to cheap to include something as simple as an NFC chip.
>>
>>56510263
>>56510288
You dumbasses just prove my point by interpreting everything I said to fit your set-in-stone narrative. It's almost comical how you keep insisting that YOUR needs are objectively more important than everybody elses w/o realizing what you're doing.

>Yet you're still fucking defending it.
I said *I don't care because I don't use it anyway* you literal imbecile. How can you take THAT and spin it into an accusation of being brainwashed? If I had used wired headphones up to this point and now changend my mind because Apple decided they're rubbish, THEN you might have a point - but that's just not the case.
>>
>>56510060
>writing this huge wall of text
>to defend a company for free
Already in damage control, I see...
>>
>>56510060
tl;dr
>>
>>56509197
>I buy up to 4 pairs per year
>>
>>56510287
Guess you never had a real job where you needed one of those, hunhh?
>>
>>56510452
>You dumbasses just prove my point by interpreting everything

I used your own argument to demonstrate what a complete utter idiot you are.

You use the argument 'People have difference preferences and different use cases'.

I then proceed to explain how removing the headphone jack limited the amount of use cases for the phone.

If you are unable to understand this is a bad thing, you can't be helped, you literally are a mindless sheep.
>>
>>56510552
Fucking this. What is anyone doing to their earplugs to wreck four a year? If you buy the cheapest of the cheap, then of course it'll break. I'll admit, I'm a cheap bastard, I bought one set of koss porta pros with a microphone, I get the replaced once every two years or so because lifetime warranty, fuck yeah.
>>
>>56510491
>huge wall of text
Oh come the fuck on! It takes less than a minute to read - how little of an attention span can you have while still being a functional member of society?

>defend a company for free
I literally called their marketing "embarrassing and stupid" and hinted at various shortcomings of their products - how dare I treat them like any other tech company instead of the forces of evil you make them out to be!?
>>
>>56510609
>I'm not a shill
t. shill
>>
>>56510586
I bought some cheap £10 earplugs 2 years ago. I've used them almost everyday since for varying tasks/activities and they still work.

Some people are just tards and smash stuff day to day.
>>
File: no usb ports.jpg (130KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
no usb ports.jpg
130KB, 620x387px
He is suspiciously quiet on the new Macbooks having only a single USB-C port
>>
>>56509197
>Everytime I break a pair of earbuds/headphones, it's the damn wire.
Could have probably bought 20 earbuds with the money they will now have to pay for one wireless iEarbud
>>
I love how I keep seeing the same argument.

>sure it's a technology standard in thousands of devices, but do we really HAVE to keep using it because of that?
>>
>>56510623
>t.

Stop trying to force a meme. It's retarded.
>>
Is /g/ retarded? (well...)

I am pretty sure they give you an adapter which, might not be the most practical thing in the world but still allows you to use normal headphones. Why are you spewing memes as it's impossible.
>inb4 apple shill
I have a xiaomi chinkphone phone ffs
>>
>>56510561
Not him but I've often needed a headset at work. I never leave it in when I'm not using it though, we don't live in a cyberpunk dystopia. At least not yet.
>>
>>56510578
>I used your own argument to demonstrate what a complete utter idiot you are.
You did no such thing. In fact, you disqualified your opinion even further by demonstrating a fundamental lack of reading comprehension. I'm tired of this stupid discussion, so I'll make it short: the lack of a port is not inherently bad by itself - your argument is not valid because your whole premise is wrong. If your use case requires the port, the 7 is not for you so just don't buy it. If you don't use the port however, literally any advantage - no matter how small - that was gained by removing it, makes the phone better by definition. If YOU are not able to understand THIS, than there's no point in replying to you.
>>
>>56510845
You're trying to deflect, and making an idiot out of yourself in doing so.

Literally the only argument you have is "I don't care, so it's not inherently a bad thing".

It's the most egocentric shortsighted position you could take.

While I'm actualy looking at the aggregate situation, many people will and DO care. Even if you don't.

How can you not understand limiting the usability and functionality of a phone is not a bad thing, just because 'you don't care'.

I feel like I'm talking to a child here,
>>
>>56510845
>>56510885
>Argument has progressed to the point where they're both just shit flinging and not actually get anywhere
Guys I think it might be time to stop. Could you call it a draw or something?
>>
>>56510915
Nice try Applel
>>
If my favourite tech company did something as stupid as this, I would ditch them immediately and never look back.

The problem with apple is you have no competition over devices, so you get an iphone the way apple wants it, or you don't.
>>
>>56510491
>implying he's not a shill
>>
>>56510812
Having an adaptor would imply that not only can the lightning cable do digital audio, but also analog audio, making the removal of 3.5mm a moot point.
Plus, charging while listening.

>inb4 someone will actually, genuinely ask "lol who does that"
>>
>>56506238
Apple is always pushing the boundries fora better world. Look at firewire, its totally going to replace USB.
>>
>>56510060
Tim Cook, get back to work
>>
Enjoy your tangled wires and knots.
>>
>>56511171
Based on this statement, I assume you somehow managed to tangle either an auxiliary cable or a apple special snowflake cable. Which is pretty impressive. Not many people are that inept.
>>
>>56509591
ayy this is some sick pixel art, anyone know how it was made?
>>
>>56506238
>This proves it, you could feed a bowl of shit to apple fanboys and they would lap it up and defend it as revolutionary.
And the Android fanbois would scream for more when Samsung et al finally got it working, badly, on Android.
>>
You know, it's really sad how blind these fanboys are.
If Samsung or LG or some other big phone manufacturer decided to do this, everyone would be up and arms about it, even their own customers.

But when Apple does it, they can rely on their fanboys to shill super hard on anything they do. To the point where they deny any sort of reason.
How the fuck have we come so far and have remained so stupid?
It really baffles me.
>>
>>56510885
>Literally the only argument you have is "I don't care, so it's not inherently a bad thing".
No. That is NOT the argument I'm making, hence my comment about your reading (and otherwise) comprehension. You're again and again twisting my words until they take a meaning that either supports your argument or gives you the opportunity to insult my intelligence and nothing else.

>While I'm actualy looking at the aggregate situation, many people will and DO care. Even if you don't.
And many people hate Android and won't buy a phone that come with it for that reason alone, so what's your fucking point? I've said it many times now and I'll say it again: if you require the port, don't buy the phone.

>How can you not understand limiting the usability and functionality of a phone is not a bad thing
How can YOU not understand that you have the choice to buy a different phone and that the people who DO buy the 7 are aware of the fact that it doesn't have the jack BUT DON'T CARE BECAUSE THEY DON'T NEED IT?

You act as if Android users and Apple haters of all people should decide whether a port on an Apple device should be removed! Can't you see how presumptuous that is?
>>
>>56510060
slurp slurp slurp

keep on sucking that apple cock

it totally makes you alternative to support a multi-billion dollar company
>>
>>56511111
Unless the adapter has a DAC in it.
We need a teardown, stat.
>>
>>56511257
>If Samsung or LG or some other big phone manufacturer decided to do this, everyone would be up and arms about it, even their own customers.
>S6
>Samsung removes SD card
>everyone who buys their phones (not the noodle armed youtube techfaggots) shat all over it
>S7
>SD card is back
>>
I literally haven't used my headphone jack more than five times in the past year I have owned this phone but I still wouldn't want a phone without one, mainly because with the rarity of my using it I would need to plan to have the adapter with me because I wouldn't always be carrying it.
>>
>>56511111
There was always going to be a DAC regardless. The speakers need it, so unless you remove those too you can't chuck it out. I hope to the gods that Apple doesn't read my post.
>iPhone 8, now with 100% more courage and 100% less unnecessary speakers
Revolutionary.
>>
>>56511259
>No. That is NOT the argument I'm making,

Then what argument are you making, state it clearly

>How can YOU not understand that you have the choice to buy a different phone

That literally has zero bearing on the question whether removing the headphone jack from the Iphone 7 was a bad choice, yes or no.

"hurr you can buy something else" no shit, and that's what I do, that doesn't mean I can't discuss technology on a technology board
>>
>>56511269
You fuckers are all the same. Anything short of calling Apple child-raping devil's spawn will give you cause to accuse anyone of being a fanboy/shill/whatever.
>>
>>56511341
>The speakers need it, so unless you remove those too you can't chuck it out.
Yeah, but Apple's entire selling point was about how "analog audio is a century old standard that needs to be swept under the rug".
Like, how the entire thing was about how they're moving on towards digital audio only, but if they go ahead and include adapters that go straight to analog without anything in between (ie, only using the phone's DAC), then what the fuck is the point?
>>
>>56511366
>but if they go ahead and include adapters that go straight to analog without anything in between
Have you ripped open one of the adapters to make sure there is no DAC in there? I am pretty sure there is myself.
>>
>>56511358
>You fuckers
I didn't think you would exclude yourself from the collective like that.
Man, why are you even here, if you don't want to be and don't think of yourself as a part of this place?
>>
File: 1444713395129.jpg (48KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
1444713395129.jpg
48KB, 660x440px
>>56511376
You're right, I'm just speculating.
I'm no audio engineer, but it just looks too simple to have any kind of circuitry inside it.
>>
File: IMG_4826a.jpg (142KB, 1024x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4826a.jpg
142KB, 1024x528px
>>56511399
Lightning cables already have a circuit board inside.
>>
>>56511111
nice numbahs
>>
>>56509380
That's the point. The company knows the outcome ahead of time, and consumers only see the word "review", they don't look for bias. They don't care about bias. They care about justifying their purchase.
>>
>>56511407
what the hell does this do
regulate voltage?
>>
>>56510561
Wired earpieces look way fucking better in a uniform though

What's your shit delivery job like?
>>
>>56511439
I think it mostly handles switching the pins around depending no which way you plug it in, seeing on the USB side there is no way to do that with just four wires.

I could be wrong. It could be stealing all your data.
>>
>>56511376
>>56511399

Both USB3.0 and lighting allow for analog output, you don't need a DAC

I had the same question
>>
>>56506238

I love apple gear. I know it's a meme, but I werks. Plus I hate Google, so I refuse to buy an Android.

I will never buy a phone without a 3.5mm jack. I haven't idea what I will do when it is time to upgrade.
>>
>>56511457
>lighting allow for analog output
Oh, so Apple just meme'd the entire world into believing their grandiose jew lies to make more money.
>remove 3.5 mm
>still have a source for analog audio
>LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ANALOG IS OLD LOL
>MUH COURAGE
This pisses me off to no fucking end jesus christ this board is gonna be full of retarded niggers defending this shit for the next two fucking years good god help me.
>>
>>56511348
>Then what argument are you making, state it clearly
Oh, I stated it very clearly and several times but you still didn't get it.

>That literally has zero bearing on the question whether removing the headphone jack from the Iphone 7 was a bad choice, yes or no.
It fucking depends! You are demanding a yes/no answer to a question that can't be answered in that manner w/o providing a clear frame of reference. Was it a bad choice because Apple lost money? Was is a bad choice because people were unhappy? Was it a good choice because it gave manufacturers an incentive to develop better wireless headphones, even though Apple lost money and/or the people were unhappy? Was it a good choice because it helped to make the phone less prone to water damage? Was it a good choice because Apple made all of the money from selling wireless headphones/adapters and licensing the technology?

My very personal opinion is this: I have no idea. I don't care about the stupid jack (or phone thickness), but I want wireless tech to succeed, so I naturally hope that the move will cause Bluetooth headphones to become better and cheaper. But it might as well could cause too much backlash and Apple will include the port again in the next iteration of the phone (which would be embarrassing to say the least). Who knows? Either way, only time will tell and there's no correct answer as of now.
>>
>>56511522
>buying headphones that only work with idevices and can't be plugged in whilst charging

KEKED
>>
>>56511522
Yeah it's fucking awful
>>
>>56511538
cuck
>>
>>56511553
KEKED
>>
>>56511570
weird, I was hopeful for a minute there
>>
>>56511454
Lightning is Intel Thunderbolt over copper. It is an entirely proprietary port, and officially requires Intel silicon to implement proprietary Intel authentication/DRM so only approved suppliers can make cables.

This has of course been (illegally) cracked by Chinese.

It's a complete piece of shit compared to USB-3.1 Type C.
>>
>>56511377
Is was referring to mindless Apple haters.

>Man, why are you even here, if you don't want to be and don't think of yourself as a part of this place?
This might surprise you, but I own a ThinkPad that runs Linux and my PC is self-build and I'm typing this on a mechanical keyboard (among many other "/g/ related" things).
>>
what are iVerge and Engadget saying about this? I'd search for it myself but I don't want to give them clicks
>>
>>56511439
It's basically some form of authentication, which is what makes this switch so interesting. Apple could deny both Bluetooth and wired connections to anyone for any reason or no reason if they so please. Will they abuse this for royalties? Only time will tell.
>>
>>56511522
Fucking this.
>>
>>56511591
>Lightning is Intel Thunderbolt over copper
No it fucking isn't. It's a USB connection with a proprietary verification chip. There's no thunderbolt there, at all.
>>
>>56509197
Get some cheap sennheisers or something, it takes a crane to wreck the cable.
>>
>>56510688
You can connect a usb-HUB to it you dumb fuck
>>
>>56511804
yes good goyim buy our apple usb hub for only 49.99 :)))))
>>
> 2013
> go to /g/
> see a thread
> 3.5mm are the reason phones are large bricks

> 2016
> apple remove 3.5mm
> /g/ still shitposting
>>
>>56511983
>3.5mm the reason phones are huge
>Battery takes up more space than every component combined

Sorry m8 but batteries are the reason phones don't fold in half
>>
>>56511983
>phones are large bricks
nobody has said that since at least 2010
in fact everyone makes fon of companies making their phones paper thin and fragile instead of concentrating on battery life and durability
>>
>>56511983
Those threads were made by some annoying troll but interestingly it seems they removed the 3.5mm jack but didn't make the phone any thinner. The main reasons mentioned for removing it were more technical like reducing the part count and reducing interference.
>>
>>56510586
>>56510667
It's mainly the apple stock earbuds that break so frequent. The same happens with the charging cables.
I don't know what apple does with their cables but it's made out of spaghetti.

They gimp their shit on purpose so they can sell more long term.
>>
>>56512022
Proprietary Apple only connector.

Anyone that wants to make a lightning connector has to pay Apple licensing fees. They get paid no matter how good or bad their products are.
>>
>>56511983
Been long known it's because of focal length of camera lens. (which is why most already bump out there)
>>
Getting rid of the headphone jack was okay if they went for usb-c only instead of lightening. Although they maybe get away with this because headphone manufacturers are already working on lightening headphones.
>>
>>56512037
Why are plebs loving this thinness meme.

There's literally no advantage in a phone that's more thin than the camera's lens.

You get less battery and it's uneven and wobbles around when you place it on a table.
>>
>>56512034
The best part is that it is a base fee on each product sold.
>>
>>56509952
Nintendo doesn't even make durable products now. It's easy af to break a Wii U and 3DS
>>
>>56512098
>Why are plebs loving this thinness meme
They aren't. The plebs asked Samsung for a thicker galaxy s6 with more battery and voila, the s7 sold like hot cakes.
>>
>>56512110
and the original ds too
>>
>remove 3.5 jack
>flip screen upside-down
>add new rear camera with OIS and improved wide-color sensor, quad-flash, flicker sensor
>add better front camera
>increase battery and taptic engine due to 3.5 jack removed
>replace speaker on the bottom with better speaker
>replace headset speaker with a just-as-good speaker
>make phone water and dust-resistant

And the phone is virtually the exact same size as before!

Removing the jack also had to be done due to unacceptable interference from the display connectors that are now at the bottom of the device rather than at the top.
>>
>>56511313
Test.
>>
>>56510586
>Porta pros
Muh nig
>>
>>56512280
But Android phones already had all that shit along with a 3.5mm port
>>
>>56506238
>dumbphone buttons stop working because a flash flood soaked it
>need to get a phone, finally give in and opt to get a smart phone
>friend works at Apple, could get me a discount, tells me to wait for the 7 because even if I don't get that the 6 will be cheaper

Looks like I'm getting a 6, wonder what sort of "new technology" Apple is using the extra space in the 7 for.
>>
File: 1473037534589.jpg (136KB, 560x570px) Image search: [Google]
1473037534589.jpg
136KB, 560x570px
>>56511358
I'm the guy who you're responding to and I actually have an older iPad that I use to watch movies/shows on.

I used to really like iPhones too, I had a 4S at one point. I don't hate apple for the sake of hating apple.

But you are a delusional fanboy if you defend them removing the jack or think that they're somehow "brave" for fucking over consumers.

Let's call a spade a spade and quit defending a 500 billion dollar company for their cynical cash grab.
>>
>>56511804
FOR A SMALL FEE OF 98.95 YOU CAN RUN MULTIPLE USB DEVICES. CHARGE BOTH YOUR IPHONE 7 AND WIRELESS 199.99 BEATS BY DOCTER DRE EARBUDS.
>>
>>56513127
As far as I've understood it, they've used the space to improve the pressure sensitivity of the screen and home button. We'll soon see which people prefer.
>>56512433
I've yet to find anything better for the price. Urbanista comes sort of close but theirs are in ear so it's a different story. Open to suggestions though.
>>
>>56506396
>If you are using an adaptor, then you are bringing back the 3.5mm jack, making the whole thing completely pointless.

Not if you can use one port for everything, rather than multiple ports for very specific use cases.

The whole point was to eliminate a port that took up internal space in the device to use for other things, in this case a larger Taptic Engine and battery.

Seriously, if you've got a favourite pair of headphones with a 3.5mm jack, just connect the included adapter, glue it the fuck on there if you want to.
>>
>>56509751
>When Samsuning ditched the SD slot, Android users bashed them for it, they brought it back in the S7 and sales went up.

I think Galaxy sales have been falling because Samsung just keep releasing the same phone every year with barely any differentiation, not because they removed the SD card slot.

Apple's marketing is just better at telling people why they should get the new iPhone.
>>
>>56510552
This shit's incomprehensible to me, I already consider "entry level" $200 headphones to be retarded.
>>
File: i-t8wj2zb-X3-1280x720.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
i-t8wj2zb-X3-1280x720.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
Apple have kicked the tech industry into overdrive right now to improve wireless tech. Just like they did with high DPI screens. You neckbeard retards would still be viewing this in 1366x768, or some pathetic 128 DPI smartphone were it not for Apple.

You should be thanking Apple for single-handedly beginning the age of truly great wireless tech.
>>
>>56510111
>Funny thing: someone just discovered that the water resistant iPhone 7/7 Plus will not have warranty coverage for any water related damage whatsoever.

Pretty sure most manufacturers are the same in regards to liquid damage, even with water resistant devices.
There are limits to water resistance certifications, and they're pretty clearly stated with the certification numbers.

The iPhone 7 can be submerged up to 1m for periods of up to 30 minutes. Go outside that and you take your chances. I wouldn't take any kind of device in the ocean for example.
>>
>>56513327
I was already using 2560x1600 screens before Apple
>>
>>56513250
>The whole point was to eliminate a port that took up internal space in the device
Not him but that's still pretty pointless. We should have stopped making phones thinner quite some time ago. Also, this is like the xbox "eliminating" the power supply by having a massive fucking brick outside the case. Most people will see through that.

Regardless, they may have a point. Maybe the 3.5mm standard needs to be discarded in favour of something else. Will we see phones with two USB C ports? Will a new, magport like standard emerge? This will be interesting.
>>
>>56511111
>Having an adaptor would imply that not only can the lightning cable do digital audio, but also analog audio, making the removal of 3.5mm a moot point.

The Lightning port is a digital only port.
The DAC would be in the adapter cable, there was one in the Lightning to 30-pin adapter, since the 30-pin did have analogue audio pins.

The audiophiles should be overjoyed at this, third parties could make tube powered DACs and headphone amps for Lightning devices, all powered from the one Lightning port.
>>
>>56511591

You're literally wrong about everything you just said.
>>
>>56513345
>Pretty sure most manufacturers are the same in regards to liquid damage, even with water resistant devices.
Not that guy but in my country your warranty better include water damage if you advertise it as being waterproof. Unless you can prove that the device was used outside of specifications, you're going to have to replace it.
>>
>>56510060
Shill post. You can TELL by the WAY they write THEY came from REDDIT.
>>
>>56513403
>Will we see phones with two USB C ports?

That would be absolutely retarded.
USB Type-C is larger than the Lightning port, for fucks sake.
>>
>>56513439
>Not that guy but in my country your warranty better include water damage if you advertise it as being waterproof

No tech company in their right mind will advertise their product as being waterproof.

The iPhone 7 and the Apple Watch are water RESISTANT.
>>
>>56513469
Would it though? Fair enough, it's bigger than lightning but is it bigger than the 3.5mm jack? It could happen. It would also allow phones to do more than they do now. I still think that a newer, purpose built design, would be better.
>>
Apple always artificially keeps a low stock to say they sold out every year.

You would think 9 years into this they could anticipate demand, of course they can but its a better PR move to claim they are sold out everywhere, that it is so exlusive you will have to wait until November to get your Jet Black version.
>>
>>56513439

It's not Apple's first time at the rodeo, senpai.
>>
>>56513520
Sorry, should have been more careful with my phrasing. They're advertising it as IP whatever, which means it better meet those standards or exceed them. Unless they can prove the customer was subjecting the phone to conditions outside those bounds, they'll have to replace it.
>>
>>56513525
>it's bigger than lightning but is it bigger than the 3.5mm jack?

Yeah, it actually is, it's just as tall and quite a bit wider.
>>
File: 1473396981771.png (713KB, 1260x2016px) Image search: [Google]
1473396981771.png
713KB, 1260x2016px
>courage
>innovative
>>
>>56513552
>Unless they can prove the customer was subjecting the phone to conditions outside those bounds, they'll have to replace it.

Yeah that's pretty much the idea.
If you go to Apple complaining your phone stopped working after your ocean swim, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
File: 1472408514093.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472408514093.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>56513469
Here is a thought, what if android also decides to ditch the 3.5mm jack, obviously the lightning port is off limits so what will they use ? The usb 3.1 port ?
great we just created 2 competing standards for audio devices..
>>
>>56513541
See >>56513552
Don't care how many rodeo clowns they have, they're in dangerous waters.

Bad Puns and strained metaphors in one post. Damn I'm good.
>>
>>56513250
But then how will charge and listen?
>>
>>56513581
>great we just created 2 competing standards for audio devices..

That's pretty much what happens with tech, but Apple are pushing the wireless technology more than wired.
Audio over lightning is more of a fallback, at least for the time being.

Get ready for a massive push for bluetooth at CES next year.
>>
>>56513577
>If you go to Apple complaining your phone stopped working after your ocean swim, you're gonna have a bad time.
They're still going to have to replace it unless they can prove you went beyond what an IP whatever certified device can do. If falling into the ocean is within those bounds then they're doubly screwed.
>>
>>56513598

Bluetooth, Airplay.
Apple's had these technologies for years already, and I've been using them for years already.
>>
>>56513556
Can someone photoshop this with that Simpsons 'Blunder of the century' image?

thanks in advance
>>
>>56513327
Samsung and Sony pushed high definition monitors and screens through 4k TVs
>>
>>56513609
You are now aware that it is only three months until CES and you have achieved nothing.
>>
>>56513618

In my experience Apple are pretty lenient in this area, but I don't know what kind of internal liquid indicators the iPhone 7 will have, or if they can even be checked at a retail level.
>>
>>56513624
>charging your headphones
Yeah, exactly. This technology existed already. There was no need to get rid of 3.5mm for this.
>applefags will forget this fact and still call this an innovative invention
>>
>>56513645

CES next year will be all Bluetooth and Lightning, screencap this.
>>
>>56513663

Lightning can charge your Bluetooth headphones while you listen.
>>
>>56513654
>but I don't know what kind of internal liquid indicators the iPhone 7 will have,
But that's the thing, if water has entered an IP 67 rated device then either something is wrong with the device and it is not fit for purpose or the customer has used it outside of specifications. It is up to Apple to prove the latter.
>>
>>56513686
I don't even know what I'm reading anymore.
>>
>>56510288
How well does NFC work on android?
>>
>>56513672
great another BS device people need to charge constantly.
it is not like BT devices don't already exist just few people buy them.
>>
>>56513624
>i want to use my old headphones
>>use an adapter
>but i'm charging my phone
>>use bluetoof
wired bluetooth
i
r
e
d
>>
>>56513179
>But you are a delusional fanboy if you defend them removing the jack or think that they're somehow "brave" for fucking over consumers.
I'm not a fanboy, I actually tell people to *not* get a Mac/iPhone all the time and my #1 argument if they ask why is mostly a variation of "if you don't put a high value on their design philosophy, it's no worth the extra money". And just yesterday I told a colleague of mine to not buy an iMac with the following reasoning:

1.) don't buy it unless you are damn sure that the delicious 5K retina screen alone makes it worth it for you
2.) it's notebook hardware in a desktop and too expensive for the specs...
3.) ...yet its ironically too powerful for anything you'll ever do
4.) if you insist on a MacOS desktop, get the lower end MacMini and buy a nice display for the money you'll save

And of course Apple's not "brave" for removing the headphone jack - literally nobody believes that. I'm not 'defending' Apple, I'm defending my decision to buy a product that makes me a tech-illiterate sheep in your eyes; that's a big difference. Btw. I'm not going to buy the iPhone 7 nor the AirPods but I'll very likely get Bose SoundSport earbuds which are better and more expensive than the latter.
>>
>>56509591
What is this art style called? Being serious, I legit don't know but it's really neat
>>
>>56513449
I can tell from the way you write that your parents are siblings.
>>
File: FireWire_cables.jpg (222KB, 1351x901px) Image search: [Google]
FireWire_cables.jpg
222KB, 1351x901px
Apple have kicked the tech industry into overdrive right now to improve wireless tech. Just like they did with serial bus interfaces. You neckbeard retards would still be using USB type A on desktops or some pathetic micro-USB ports on your smartphone were it not for apple.

You should be thanking Apple for single-handedly beginning the age of truly great wireless tech.
>>
>>56512022
This. There lightning chords are cheap as fuck. Buy a third party one.
>>
>>56513776
Pixel/sprite/16-bit art? It's meant to emulate SNES/GBA level graphics.
>>
>>56513776
Isometric pixelart. Reminds me of early Habbo Hotel
>>
>>56512022
I actually have a pair of earbuds that I bought for $10 on a local airline that have lasted far longer than any apple earbuds I've ever owned.
>>
>>56513827
>You neckbeard retards would still be using USB type A on desktops or some pathetic micro-USB ports on your smartphone were it not for apple.

Most people do, actually. Was that meant to be sarcastic, because I legit can't tell.
>>
>>56513892
Not only its "pixel art", that View is called isometric.

Personally my favorite vidya style.
>>
>>56513952
Well yeah, if your aim is to recreate an RTS/MMO-like aesthetic. Kind of a weird thing to define as an artstyle though.
>>
>>56509952
>The jack removal was also critical in allowing Apple to confidently produce a water resistant phone after Samsung had received complaints about the its recent water resistant offering with the Samsung Galaxy S7

They were talking about the waterproofing on the S7 active model, not all of the S7 variants.

Might as well pay journalists below minimum wage at this point desu.

Plus the iPhone 7's IP rating is LOWER than the S7's even without the headphone jack so how the fuck does this make sense.
>>
>>56511522
They can always disable it with an update.
>>
File: 1473170992225.gif (170KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1473170992225.gif
170KB, 250x188px
>>56509952
>I want Phones to be made of Nintendium.
And OSes made of pure assembly, so they wouldn't slow.
>>
>>56513327
>You neckbeard retards would still be viewing this in 1366x768, or some pathetic 128 DPI smartphone were it not for Apple.
You do know that the iPhone 7 has a 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi?
>>
>>56513715
But now a lot of people are forced to consider BT when they misplace that adapter in 3 weeks
>>
>>56514493

Yes I am aware, how does that counter my point?
>>
>>56514033
I don't understand this, phones have been able to be submerged in water and come out fine before and they have headphone jacks that are not covered
>>
>>56510586
Some people have honestly terrible luck. A friend of mine completely destroys at least 4 phones a year due to various bullshit happening on his farm. It's crazy but it happens
>>
>>56509952
>Samsung had received complaints about the its recent water resistant offering with the Samsung Galaxy S7.

A few things with that statement, it was the S7 active, it didn't affect the regular S7 and the issue has been corrected on the assembly line so its not longer present on the S7 active.
>>
>>56509955
I'd wager part of the issue is people not paying attention to how much heat their phone is producing.

I have an S7 edge and this thing gets insanely hot sometimes. Cools off easily enough but it's still very concerning.

When are phone manufacturers going to address heat?
>>
>>56513250
So you're saying it's better to have one input that can do only one thing at a time, and a million adapters for each specific use, than to have multiple inputs built in for each use?
That's fucking retarded
>>
>>56513250
>glue it the fuck on there if you want to.
You can't charge your phone anymore. Great job dumbass.
>>
>>56513327
Samsung has used 4K in their phones for years. Apple has only succeeded in being trendy.
>>
>>56515251
See>>56513556
Nah you good. It's all about innovation, anon
>>
>>56515110
Phones get hot when you do intensive things with them like gaming.

What do expect, there is no active cooling, all the heat has to go somewhere, and that is often the metal chassis
>>
>>56506238
The media in general has been licking apple's taint since the ipod. When the iphone came out they tripped over themselves to shit on the competition.

The media's coverage of apple products alone is proof enough that you cannot trust anything the media tells you.
>>
File: laughing qties.gif (2MB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
laughing qties.gif
2MB, 300x296px
>>56511440
>fast food worker trying to brag
>>
File: 1364391988874.jpg (167KB, 1018x762px) Image search: [Google]
1364391988874.jpg
167KB, 1018x762px
>>56511804
>j-just use a dongle
>>
>>56509183
>Motorola is already doing it
No retard, motorola DID it already but faggots be
>hurr Apple sets the standard
>>
>>56515364
I understand that but it would be nice if there was a way to address it
>>
>apple's mp3 players brought them back from the brink early in the 21st century
>they're now holding the headphone jack hostage behind an adapter

It's like pottery.
>>
File: Iphone10.png (401KB, 533x350px) Image search: [Google]
Iphone10.png
401KB, 533x350px
>>
>>56515581
There isn't, definately not with the socs getting more powerful each year
>>
>>56511646
>Will they abuse this for royalties?
>Only time will tell.
So... yes.
>>
>>56514990
That's lower than the resolution you said we would be using.
>>
>>56513932
Seeing as firewire is dead, I think that's a pretty safe assumption, senpai.
>>
>>56509546
Stop using the internet tbfh
>>
>>56513406
>third parties could make
Appel doesn't even want people to use third party chargers, why should people want to make heavy adapters for their phones?
>>
>>56510704
It's like the Slashdot crowd that hates standardized ports and protocols that have been around forever and cost more to remove than just leaving them alone. Then they can't figure out why other people won't touch Linux on the desktop. Gee, maybe because it doesn't support most of what I do in Windows and every time I turn around you're removing whatever's left?
>>
>>56506396
> what is a transition period

How well would the lightbulb have done if you had to choose only electric lighting OR fire?
Cable internet only if you rip the phone line out of your house?

This sets the stage for the eventual phasing out of 3.5mm peripherals without shitting down the throats of everyone who doesn't buy the retarded 160$ Bluetooth dildos
>>
File: 1443954566302.jpg (338KB, 1026x2687px) Image search: [Google]
1443954566302.jpg
338KB, 1026x2687px
>>56511804
>>
>>56513556
ayylmao
>>
>>56509183
New Moto Z Play will come with headphone jack.
>>
>>56511474
Windows phone
>>
>>56512007
It was probably an Apple employee
>>
>>56512096
Apple hates anything that doesn't make them money.
>>
>>56510717
t. Oldfag
>>
>>56512459
You're ruining his narrative
>>
>>56513827
Wireless sucks fucking ass.
Wireless mouses, keyboards, wifi, all garbage.
>>
>>56511111
Nice dubs bro xD
>>
>>56506238
Isn't this a tech board? There actually are pretty good reasons to get rid of an analog single-purpose jack that is also pretty large on a mobile device.

The only thing I don't agree with is using fucking lightning instead of just USB-C. That's fucking idiotic.
>>
>>56509922
I really doubt Samsung can keep the same design but with a user-replaceable battery. I'm guessing it's too hard to manufacture or not worth the cost
>>
>>56509954

This is so fucking accurate.

It's very simple: if you have to rationalize it that's beacuse it's shit.
>>
>>56517196
if only it was replaced by another port
no, it went from two ports to one port
this is the real retarded part
>>
>>56511407
>botnet hidden in the connector
>apple fags will defend this
>>
>>56509672
Except that is not innovation.
>>
So, I can't find something definitive online, but I suppose you guys know:
Every pair of headphones, doesn't matter if wired or wireless, needs its own internal DAC (or uses the one in the adapter, which I'm sure is amazing for 9$) despite the iPhone itself having a DAC?
>>
>>56517015
Jony Ive regularly checks /g/ for new ideas
>>
>>56515843

Its high DPI compared to everything around before it still, so I ask again, what is your point?

>>56515269

>Samsung has used 4K in their phones for years

Where? Did they do that before the iPhone 4? Did they have anything past 326 PPI before Apple? You're clearly a fucking teenager with no idea what he's talking about. I'm sick of you fucks ruining this board.
>>
>>56506238
THIS.
CHANGES.
EEEEVERYTIIIING!!!
>>
>>56506285
This. Apple is notorious for maintaining blacklists and setting rules on how you can cover their products, including the wording you can or cannot use. Not only that, but if you are a good enough shill there is a special whitelist with additional perks such as earlier review units.
>>
>>56513702
You can charge the headphones through the lightning port while listening via Bluetooth.

You still can't charge the phone and listen like that at the same time though. No matter how you look at it it's shit.
>>
>>56517550
>Where? Did they do that before the iPhone 4? Did they have anything past 326 PPI before Apple? You're clearly a fucking teenager with no idea what he's talking about. I'm sick of you fucks ruining this board.
The note 4 has 4K. The iphone 4 has a fucking 640 x 960 screen you fucking retard. The only reason it has high ppi is because it's fucking tiny.

The first one to do 4K in a phone was Sony with the Experia Z5.
Kill yourself child.
>>
>>56517850
Everyone laugh at this retard
>>
>>56515630
You mean Microsoft bailing them out to avoid monopoly fines right?
>>
>>56518059
>I was only pretending to be an idiot
A cursory google search will prove my statements correct, fuckstick.
>>
File: airpods_ng.jpg (275KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
airpods_ng.jpg
275KB, 1280x960px
>>56506238
i have jack on wireless headphones, works fine with aux (many times used)
>get on my level
>>
Remember when Apple removed the CD drive from their MacBook circa 2007?
>>
File: 1425959951371.jpg (321KB, 800x742px) Image search: [Google]
1425959951371.jpg
321KB, 800x742px
>>56518238
Forgot my pic
>>
>>56518123
lol nope
>>
My friend said they were briefed by Apple for "WHY" and it's so they could make it 1mm thinner and move toward USB3.
>>
>>56518233
This is literally the look of those poor quality cheap ass headphones they have at primary school.
>>
>>56518736
http://mashable.com/2015/09/02/sony-xperia-z5/#b52P_ggiJOqW

http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_4-3275.php

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note_4-6434.php

Do you enjoy knowing everyone around you thinks you're retarded? Or do you just not realize it?
>>
>>56517850

>Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Released 2014
>iPhone 4: Released 2010

Did you read the part where I said 'before' or did the autistic rage blind you? Are you legitimately this dumb? How do you even solve the captchas being this retarded?
>>
>>56518856
>Backtracking
Woo, >300ppi at 3.5 inches. You may as well be bragging about the resolution on your smart watch. You're grasping at straws fucktard.
>>
ITT:
>one guy saying Apple was first to up resolution to a satisfying 300PPI
>one guy actually thinking anything more matters, and that there are many 4K phones out there (there's barely even one you fucking idiot)
>>
>>56515016
Apple ecosystem is just detached from reality. As far as the sheep are concerned, there is only Apple and thus anything they add is never before seen by the world.
Kind of reminds me of North Korea.
>>
>>56518856
Ahah still being this stupid
>>
>>56519101
Except Apple made advances for the modern civilization
>>
>>56518835
Note 4 isn't 4k you retard, it's 2560x1440. 4k is around 3860x2140.

While I agree with your point in principle, you're a retard in the way you are arguing it.
Smartphone screen resolutions were progressively increasing (aside from Apple) prior to the iPhone 4 launch. There were at least five Android devices with 800x480 displays before Apple released the iPhone 4, while the iPhone 3GS had a 480x320 display.

Companies were literally just leapfrogging each other but Apple got all the media attention because of the Retina branding/marketing.

Six months after the launch of the iPhone 4 Samsung released the original Galaxy Note with a 1280x800 display (compared with the 960x640 iPhone 4) which is 285ppi.
>>
>>56519236
>you're a retard in the way you are arguing it.
You're not doing any better, bud.
>>
>“Some have asked why we would remove the analog headphone jack from the iPhone. It has been with us a very long time,” Phil Schiller, Apple’s head of marketing told the audience. “The reason to move on. I’m going to give you three of them. Comes down to one word: Courage.”
>Phil Schiller, Apple’s head of marketing
>>
You know that Apple will use this to push their proprietary headphones, and people will defend this
>>
>>56519290
I feel I have done considerably better because I supplied actual facts and a legitimate argument.
>>
>>56519294
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bISNmzp4GVg
>>
>>56518881

>>Backtracking

Nice try Androjeet. The fucking timing was my one and only point all along and you know that. Its time to go back to 9fag until you're old enough to troll properly on big boy 4chan.
>>
The reason the floppy drive was removed was because USB was superior.

Lightning is proprietary, inferior to USB C and with only one port you can do fuck all with it
>>
File: average Australian.png (545KB, 1027x4701px) Image search: [Google]
average Australian.png
545KB, 1027x4701px
>au
>>
>>56513520
>>No tech company in their right mind will advertise their product as being waterproof.
>literally tv commercials in which they dip their phones in the water
>>
File: 1456226716629.jpg (48KB, 600x804px) Image search: [Google]
1456226716629.jpg
48KB, 600x804px
>>56510060
>marketing
>does not affect the product in any way
Stpped reading right there
>>
>>56520040
With small print stating that the device won't be covered by warranty if liquid damaged.
>>
File: 1471820837398.jpg (522KB, 1000x833px) Image search: [Google]
1471820837398.jpg
522KB, 1000x833px
>>56506238
Who the fuck gives a shit about the iPhone anyway?

The real issue is: every android manufacturer will fall for the same fucking meme, remove 3.5 jack in the next batch of phones and add nothing of value.
>>
>>56511225
habbo boi
>>
In a few years, when we find out that wireless headphones cause brain cancer, the tears are going to be delicious.
>>
>>56520839
But it will be marketed as "Become a Steve Jobs yourself!"
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.