[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Useful Stuff To Get Thread (?) Generally just list whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1473304717244.jpg (77KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473304717244.jpg
77KB, 1080x1080px
Useful Stuff To Get Thread (?)

Generally just list whatever you think techies, programmers and engineers should have. Something that's had an effect on your processes and methods, helped you survive a learning curve or just something nifty that you use from day to day.

It could be anything:
- Books
- Gadgets
- Hardware
- Software
- Peripherals
- Supplements

I suppose it should be called a "The /G/ Essentials" thread.
>>
who is this system daemon?
>>
>>56505176
uhhhh a computer is good
>>
File: corsair-k60-keyboard-1.jpg (157KB, 1600x984px) Image search: [Google]
corsair-k60-keyboard-1.jpg
157KB, 1600x984px
Are mechanical keyboards really that good? What would you recommend for a first time buyer?
>>
>>56505199
Right. We're off to a good start.

>>56505187
Some gril. She's proper deus vult too, so double erection.
>>
>>56505221
>deus vult
huh
>>
>>56505206
I like the corsair keyboards for the aluminum face plate and volume roller. Key quality, and switch selection could be better.
>>
>>56505221
>Right. We're off to a good start.
and like lots of ram, the big ones.

also a car is good, helps you go to work
>>
>>56505206
Unless you really need one, rubber domes are better overall. I used to own a Mech Keyboard, but I started miss my old one, so I switched. It's all about preference. Which do you prefer more?
>>
>>56505206
Yes, I finally brought a Coolermaster Masterkeys L.
I'm still getting used to deep keys, coming from a sidewinder x6 with flat keys.
I wish I had made this upgrade long ago.
>>
>>56505176
>Generally just list whatever you think techies, programmers and engineers should have. Something that's had an effect on your processes and methods, helped you survive a learning curve or just something nifty that you use from day to day.
amphetamine and cigarettes
>>
>>56505176
bump
>>
>>56505176
I recently purchased a sudoku book from the book store and it's helping a lot with programming. I used to work pretty slow, taking my time and making a lot of errors, but have noticed I've been getting better. I think it's just working out the brain more.
>>
>>56505176
network tap or switch with mirrors
cable making/ end crimping tools
nice multi-meter
usb software defined radio
lockpicks
yumi linux pick and choose from the supported list. filezilla
epaper reader and compatible books of whatever you're in to

also guns, knives, and cigs. the snake edition upgrade
>>
>>56505246
Very religious
>>
>>56505985
Oh that's terrible.
>>
>>56505416
really? ill try playing sudoko it might work
>>
>>56505246
She hates Islam.

>>56505256
I've heard of that brand. Which model do you recommend?

>>56505258
>working outside of the house
Pls no

>>56505283
I haven't typed on a mech keyboard since school so I forgot how it feels.

>>56505363
Solid suggestion.

>>56505416
Interesting approach. Probably helps with analysing values in general, and their position/usage.

>>56506008
I'm going to commit Sudoku instead

>>56505985
>>56505996
Not in the meme sense. It means she wants to crusade and crush every heretic with dat ass.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.